Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Marquee Hire

Default Marquee Hire

Any one know of anybody or group that hires our Marquees
    Need something large next summer but neded to get info now so i can book early befor e the rush starts
    Anyone any ideas
    Feell free to pm me if you dont want to name people on org

Thanks

Might be a longshot but I think 2nd Thurso Scouts have one which has been rented out before. Worth a try? Don't have contact details though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gogglebox View Post
    Any one know of anybody or group that hires our Marquees
    Need something large next summer but neded to get info now so i can book early befor e the rush starts
    Anyone any ideas
    Feell free to pm me if you dont want to name people on org

Thanks
    Don't they get used at Games and Galas? If so, find who organises at these events and that should lead you to a supplier?

"A family tree can wither if nobody tends it's roots"

Galas tend not to use them but the County Show and the Games mostly Hire them in at extortionate prices from suppliers south

Im looking to see if any organisations actually own their own one we could hire off them - -actually I could do with 2

Iwll investigate the Scouts one and see if its any use

I think another place to try is the Halkirk Games comitee

Yeah Halkirk Games Committee do have their own tents you could get in touch with Charlie Miller the Secretary his contact details should be on their website

What size of marquee u looking for? my dads involved in the 2nd Thurso scouts if thats any help