Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Why is Nick Clegg sneaking around in the dark?

Default Why is Nick Clegg sneaking around in the dark?

It been reported that Downing St has a rat problem, I think we have all known that for a while now so its not real breaking news.
    It shows Nick Clegg scooting around in this clip, perhaps he is out to get number 10 all to himself.
    I think they need to get the rat catcher in and exterminate all the vermin that walk this street....(s'funny though, I always thought Nick Clegg only had 2 legs not four)!!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12265112

C3.......

S'funny, I thought all the rats left when the ship sank!

Apparently these are a quite different breed, very brazened ones.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Yer all wrong!!

"Cleg or clegg. A cleg is a horse-fly with a painful bite. The word comes from the Old Norse klegge."

Not a rodent at all!!

Aw- that's so unfair. He's a lovely lad, posh spoken, well dressed and does as he's told. How can anyone possibly call such a nice young chap a rodent? After all- these cuts are or our own good, arent' they?
    Bagpuss

Wonder how long anyone would last down there, armed with a .22 loaded with rat-shot?