Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Carry Cases need a borrow

Default Carry Cases need a borrow

Hi All I have been rescuing guineas and rabbits and have a whole room full of animals. In a few weeks i will be moving and was wondering if anyone can lend me for the day of the move carry cases to help transport all the animals from A to B. I only have one carry case and would potentially need 12 more. eek! This would be for 1 bonded pair of rabbits 2x young bunnies -not yet interegrated 3x sets of bonded pairs of guineas 3x singlular guineas 1x chinchilla 3x sets of bonded degus The removal men will not transfer any of the cages with the animals in them so i have to put them in carry cases until the cages are at the new property (sigh) If you could lend me carry cases for a day then I would be extremely greatful as I can't afford to pay for 12 of them at £10 a pop Any help would be extremely helpful De 07817 481512
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

I left you a garbled phone message to let you know I can lend you a couple of carriers for the big day!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Sent you a txt

Could you pm me where you are moving to may be able to help
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Thank you Liz, claire and Unicorn will contact you as soon as the date is set. Still looking for potentially 8 more, offers would be greatly appreciated. I only need to borrow for the day of the move, i have no intention of keeping any, if that would put your minds at ease. Please PM me or ring me Deanne
    New website for the Arts http://www.highlandartshub.freeforums.org Its Free and Its full of the latest arts news in Caithness and Highlands

I have 2 cat carriers you can borrow if thats any use
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

I have a variety of carriers, pm if interested.

Lots of travel boxes here. p.m. me if you need some.

I have one carry case - pm me if required.

Oh you people are absolute treasures. Thank you for your offers, I will PM or phone you a week before the move if thats ok. to make arrangements of picking them up and dropping them back off to you. My babies and i so appreciate your generosity. Deanne 07817481512

I have 2 carry cases. One large enough for 2 cats cuddling and the other one cat or 2 guinea pigs. Not sure about the safety of the mesh for degus tho'. PM me if you need them.