Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: new year coming

Default new year coming

well it will soon be hear 2011 carnt wait new year new start i will finally be in caithness for good at the end of jan the brewery have now got some idiot to take on a long lease well good luck to them i will miss my pub but want so bad to be in caithness we have the cafe at the air port which is open 6 days a week so shes ok now i need something to do and i think i may have found it its not lybster but would love to live in lybster again see ya all soon

Pleased to hear things are on the up for you and you will soon all be reunited in Caithness.

Best wishes for the coming year to you all.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

thanks and a have a great new year

Quote Originally Posted by andrew.bowles30 View Post
    well it will soon be hear 2011 carnt wait new year new start i will finally be in caithness for good at the end of jan the brewery have now got some idiot to take on a long lease well good luck to them i will miss my pub but want so bad to be in caithness we have the cafe at the air port which is open 6 days a week so shes ok now i need something to do and i think i may have found it its not lybster but would love to live in lybster again see ya all soon
    By golly, I looked at my calandar and discovered what you have posted is true. Have a great New Year and I look forward to catching up with all of you.