Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: number for council repair man

Default number for council repair man

if i fill sink up in bathroom with water the bath fills up from the plug up anyone got the number for the council ive tried plunging it

01955607738 or ooh 08457002005
    The box said, "Requires Windows XP or better"...

... so I installed Ubuntu!

they told me pipes r frozen :/

Oh No cesare !!!

Really hope you get them sorted out !!

Shelley, on here, had bother with frozen pipes a few days ago, apart from also really hoping she got hers fixed, maybe you could get some ideas from her which would help ?
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Quote Originally Posted by cesare View Post
    they told me pipes r frozen :/
    So what are you going to do now?

NOT FAR FROM THE SEA AND SHORE____________

Quote Originally Posted by cesare View Post
    if i fill sink up in bathroom with water the bath fills up from the plug up anyone got the number for the council ive tried plunging it
    I have got the same trouble, tried pouring boiling hot water on the outside pipe and filling the bath with boiling water did no good what so ever. I have been in this House 20 years now and this is the first time i have ever seen this happen.
    Last edited by GLENELG; 24-Dec-10 at 23:48.

Yea mine were frozen, wrapped all pipes under the sink with warm cloths.

Left the tap turned on slightly (be warned i had ALOT of pressure built in mine so water was pouring out non stop when it came on)

Eventually after about 5-6 hours tap started to trickle them POP all it came!

Poured warm water on the outside drain + pipes too (didnt use boiling as these pipes are so old that they would probably burst)

Good luck! I Know how frustrated i was with it!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!