Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz night 13th Aug

Default Quiz night 13th Aug

A quiz, was put together rather quickly last night, because of popular demand, Ju was the winner, but for reasons only known to Ju, has decided to hand over the (honour) on running next weeks quiz, to Rheghead, and he graciously agreed, so see you all on the 13th
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

The quiz was rather hectic last night. People kept falling out the window or were drawn out the door be the force of the Caithness breeze. But much fun was had, as always.

Thanks golach for stepping in and putting us through the questions. You make a great quizzie.

What happened to Zappster then?

I started to watch ET on one of the digi-channels & fell asleep

What time is the quiz on the 13th?
    Blazing Sporrans
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail...." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Golach, me Dear, the quiz for the 13th had already been agreed to for Rheghead before the one that you so wonderfully put together on the spur of the moment. I felt it would be ungracious and rude to take it back, but I promise I will keep a spare quiz on my computer incase it is needed at a similair situation in the future!

I will try to remember to show up tomorrow....my problem is that sometimes I remember when it's too late!

See y'all tommorow....
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

I would like to rearrange the quiz starting time to 6pm gmt as my friends have invited me to dinner and they aren't on the net. I hope this isn't too inconvenient? If so I can pm my questions to a willing volunteer questionmaster.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    I would like to rearrange the quiz starting time to 6pm gmt as my friends have invited me to dinner and they aren't on the net. I hope this isn't too inconvenient? If so I can pm my questions to a willing volunteer questionmaster.
    Sorry Rheg, I will not be able to make that time, will catch your quiz again I hope
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    Rheghead, I can be available for both, although I have to be out of here by 6pm which is 11 your time.