Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Burger King - Inverness

Default Burger King - Inverness

Anyone know what time it closes??

Hi Scary sorry not sure but i had a BK on the way back up north on the M6 near Carlisle the other week and it was disgusting...my god i nearly threw up ...i really should have taken it back it was one of them Chicken burger things they do and it was a really horrid wet day that i really couldnt be bothered getting back out of the car ....anyone else think BK is bad ?

I think Burger King is awesome, mmmm

Also sorry I have no idea what time it closes at.

the one in the industrial park is open til 3am

(Eastfield Way, Inverness Business & Retail Park Inverness Business & Retail Pa, Inverness, IV2 7GD)

can't see any opening hours online for the one at 2 - 6 Inglis St, IV1. Tel 01463 712223 () ‎
    Lives of great men all remind us, we can make our lives sublime, and, departing, leave behind us, footprints on the sands of time.
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisf1961 View Post
    Hi Scary sorry not sure but i had a BK on the way back up north on the M6 near Carlisle the other week and it was disgusting...my god i nearly threw up ...i really should have taken it back it was one of them Chicken burger things they do and it was a really horrid wet day that i really couldnt be bothered getting back out of the car ....anyone else think BK is bad ?

Yeh the ones from the services are usually not so good and terribly overpriced!!!! But I do like the Inverness one!

Quote Originally Posted by emb123 View Post
    the one in the industrial park is open til 3am

(Eastfield Way, Inverness Business & Retail Park Inverness Business & Retail Pa, Inverness, IV2 7GD)

can't see any opening hours online for the one at 2 - 6 Inglis St, IV1. Tel 01463 712223 () ‎
    Oooh I hope so if thats the case I can get one!!! Thanks!!

I must admit i do like a good burger but what sory of quality are they like from BK?
    I know a few years ago they where decent sized but i hopr to god they are not like the awfull things that Mds serve up ?

oooh you canna beat a whopper!!!!

i shall not comment!

i always think burger king is shabby place compared to macdonads macdonalds premises are always clean and modern looking

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE View Post
    i always think burger king is shabby place compared to macdonads macdonalds premises are always clean and modern looking
    Have u been in McDonalds recently - it's never clean and the burgers look and taste like rubber!.......Ha ha they remind me of space food! lol

before I moved to Reading, I really liked BK, but it was a treat. Now I can have it whenever I like, and I cannot stand it (or McDonalds)
    I have not had one in over a year, gives me terrible gut ache if I do eat it!
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

Got my whopper, it was still open at 9.40 so that's good news for future trips, not such good news for my waistline!!!

Even my kids, who always used to look forward to a BK when we went to Sneckie, have gone off it completely. We now tend to eat a decent meal at Harry Ramsdens instead - much nicer IMO.

Burger King isn't fine dining but form me its still the best fast food burger.

Macdonalds isn't even comparable. A big mac next to a whopper looks pathetic.

That said, it depends on the individual Burger King. Some are consistently good and others consistently bad. Aberdeen union street and any motorway services normally poor I think.

The best one I thought was Inverness centre, the one that shut down a few years ago.

Would kill for one right now.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Even my kids, who always used to look forward to a BK when we went to Sneckie, have gone off it completely. We now tend to eat a decent meal at Harry Ramsdens instead - much nicer IMO.
    I've only had 1 HR meal, and though it was okay I didn't think it was amazing.

Why don't they batter the smoked sausage? Is that a caithness thing?

Never tried the fish to be fair, which is apparently their speciality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Yeh but I wasna in Inverness - my OH is on his way home and picking me one up!
    I dont think a Harry Ramsdens would be so great cold!!!
    Each to their own but if my OH doesna bring home a BK then the little one won't be happy she never got her toy!

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    The best one I thought was Inverness centre, the one that shut down a few years ago.
    Agreed - it WAS good!

Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    Why don't they batter the smoked sausage?

Never tried the fish to be fair, which is apparently their speciality.
    I'm sure they would batter it if you asked - my kids prefer their sausages unbattered which they are happy to do.

Their fish is really nice IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybiscuits03 View Post
    Yeh but I wasna in Inverness - my OH is on his way home and picking me one up!
    I dont think a Harry Ramsdens would be so great cold!!!
    Each to their own but if my OH doesna bring home a BK then the little one won't be happy she never got her toy!
    Cold fish supper - yuk indeed!

My kids were the same re the toy, now not even that is enough to tempt them 'cos they know they still have to eat the food!

Default Burger King

Quote Originally Posted by bish667 View Post
    I think Burger King is awesome, mmmm

Also sorry I have no idea what time it closes at.

Burger King in the states is one of my favorite fast food places. Looks like they are expanding all over the world.