Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Puppy Obedience Classes

Default Puppy Obedience Classes

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if there are still puppy training classes running in the Assembly Rooms? When? and cost? Can we just turn up? I have an 11 week old little girl who would really benefit from these! Thanks

you pup is still to young for this,as they have to be 12 weeks to get their last injections then the vets advise waiting a week or 2 before taking them out and about.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Oh I see, she had her last set of vaccinations at the vets a week ago and is now allowed out and about according to them...

Smile

Thats ok as long as she's had both injections you'll be fine !
    Yes training classes for puppy's are still in wick organsied by Caithness Canine Club Contact Barbara Smith - 01955 605786 she takes the classes hope this helps..!!

Thank you so much!

I called Barbara and this week is the last week of the block but going to take her along anyways, hoping she'll be ok, she's bursting full of energy right now!

Thats great all the best with your puppy