Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Marine Mammal Medics

Smile Marine Mammal Medics

A course date has been set of saturday 2nd September.
    If anyone else is interested in doing this course apart from those people that i have sent a PM to, the original thread and details are here

Send me a PM if you want adding to the course.
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Good one Paula.

Thumbs up Thanks Paula

Well the course went ahead yesterday and I am sure everyone involved would say it was a sucess. A great (and wet) day was had by all.

A big thankyou to Tugmistress for organising the course and also to all those from the BDMLR who gave up their time to come up.

Kas, I see that you have changed your orger name. I am sad to see the old one go because I quite liked it. But I am sure this is much easier and less confusing for the chat room. See you at the quizzes.

are you on about me? that was kas who posted that (karen) who was on the course yeserday?

kaz xx
    Last edited by Colin Manson; 04-Sep-06 at 15:21. Reason: Quote not needed
    ღ ღ ღ ღ kazzii ღ ღ ღ ღ I'm a devil in disguise

Sorry kaz, you are right, I did make a huge mistake. Thanks for setting me straight. I really did think that dog was your avatar and that you had just changed the spelling of kaz.

Default Marine Mammal Rescue

Thanks Paula for arranging the course - I had a great (if cold) day and look forward to working with the team. I've just sold my dry suit about a month ago which after saturday I am seriously regretting!!

Thanks to you guys for help making it happen, it was a great laugh if a ittle on the chilly side

lelebo, you will have to think about another dry suit .... i know i am, that water creeping up my bum was not pleasant!
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

It was cold even with a dry-suit on!! Regretted not wearing my long-johns on underneath.

Even so, it was a great day, and I'm glad I went.