Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Surreal

Default Surreal

Just had a large blue/green dragonfly cruise in through the open door, motor up the kitchen and back, take a spin round me and then back out the door. Wow!
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco
    Just had a large blue/green dragonfly cruise in through the open door, motor up the kitchen and back, take a spin round me and then back out the door. Wow!
    Too much sun, it's not good for you!! lol
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    Too much sun, it's not good for you!! lol
    I know. Last week I'll swear I saw a fairie but it was probably that dragonfly. I'm going to get my camera anad see if I can get a snap.

I know. Last week I'll swear I saw a fairie but it was probably that dragonfly. I'm going to get my camera anad see if I can get a snap.
    LOl, I thought you said, you saw a DRAGON, fly past you in the kitchen!!! Like I say too much sun, I must come inside now, because it's me who's seeing things..lol
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    LOl, I thought you said, you saw a DRAGON, fly past you in the kitchen!!! Like I say too much sun, I must come inside now, because it's me who's seeing things..lol
    No, that only happens when I enter the kitchen when she is cooking. lol

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Ricco, I think you need to confer with Rheghead, who posted several months ago that he has seen fairies!
    Last edited by Sporran; 17-Jul-06 at 03:43.
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

No, that only happens when I enter the kitchen when she is cooking. lol
    Calling the cook a dragon! That will get you in the dog house! Or did I go way off the word game here? If so, sorry to Connie and Ricco.