Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Whats the underlying reason?

Default Whats the underlying reason?

Whats the underlying reason for your heart desire other than wanting your family and friends to be happy and healthy?

For mine its freedom to go where i want without having to ask and go when i want. And also because i don't like my partner's driving very much lol.

I started my driving when i was 17 but i had to stop due to feeling very angry and not caring about it after losing my dad to cancer. Now i want it so bad it hurts. I'm a complete tomboy and my full license is the only pink object i want. This time round i will have my full license.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Very responsible of you to give up your license when you had to although it was under unfortunate circumstances. You will have your license back!!!
    Renovating and Plumbing work
    Good rates
    07921 193353

We now have a lovely vectra sri outside as our family car and the car i will practice my driving in! Sitting here itching for tomorrow to come faster so i can drive it! Makes me impatient for my full lisence, only a matter of time before i can drive it on my own!
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Great stuff