Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Rockchick!!!

Default Rockchick!!!

What's happened to Rockchick? After all that effort to make it to .orger and now she's got herself suspended!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Don't know but I would love to find out.
    I know she had a few silly posts trying to get her numbers up and then Canuck suggested that was not a good idea and she stoped.
    If it is not that, I don't know what it could be.
    Last edited by Tristan; 11-Jul-06 at 12:17.

Surely it wasn't her 6" joke???
    Blazing Sporrans
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail...." Ralph Waldo Emerson

No, not the joke, it was the mindless rubbish she was posting, 1,2,3,4,5, suspended.

Anyone else looking to do the same, take heed, trying to boost your number of posts in this manner is just a waste of everyone's time. A second offence will result in a removal of the account.

Done for trolling...sigh...8 days in the clanger....I'm very very very sorry, to any administrators I may have offended.

(BTW, in case you are wondering - Org-withdrawal sucks!!!!)

but, STILL got my avatar! yay....

Thanks for all the notes of support, and bread/water passed under the door, etc. It made the time pass more quickly, and look at all the assignments I got through - cleared my schedule for weeks!

Cheers,
    Rockchick <======= ex-"troll"

Welcome back!

Smile

Good to see you are back safe and sound !

Hey, Rockchick - welcome back and (1,2,3 mmmm) 'Congratulations... and jubilations, you've got an avatar, I see'. Well, imagine Sir Cliff singing it.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."