Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: new additions anytime now

Default new additions anytime now

OK am sat here eagerly waititng for judy my collie dog to have her puppies i think she is in labour acting strange am hoping it happens soon but hey guess nature will take its course x

aww,you must be so excited.Hope all goes well.

I am excited just hoping she will be ok lol think am in for a long nite x

Any sign of the new additions? Hope all is ok x
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

non yet shelley was up till 6 this morning lol had to go to bed in the end she is pacing and panting like there is no tomorrow and seems to be getting bigger by the day it is driving me nuts

Awww the poor thing she ll be relieved once there out xx How exciting!! xx
    Live and let live

just to let you all know judy gave brith to 4 healthy puppies in the early hours of this morning mother and babies all doing well unlike me lol am exhausted she did really well did not need any help from me will post some pics as soon as i can if i can work out how to do it lol x

congratulaions..glad it all went well.Cant wait to see pics.x

Glad to hear that mum and puppies are doing well.

Do you have homes for them all?

i am glad that judy and the puppies are doiong well she must be relived that they are all out congratulations cant wait to see some pics
    proud owner of 1 dogs and 2 cats and 2 rabbits

i deff have a home for 1 and 2 maybes and another my daugther has someone who may want one so that is good they are lovely wee things there dad was a pure collie who is from workiing stock judy and her mum and dad have a very strong collie line although they are not pure collie not much else in them i think x

Will you be getting her spayed once she has reared them?

Sounds as if Judy has done so well in having her 4 babies....you shouldn't have any trouble finding them homes. give her a big hug from teenybash and looking forward to those pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Will you be getting her spayed once she has reared them?
    she is deff getting sprayed when she has had them i cannot go though all that again lol pups are doing well just need to work out how to put pics on here lol xxx

Quote Originally Posted by purplelady View Post
    she is deff getting sprayed when she has had them i cannot go though all that again lol pups are doing well just need to work out how to put pics on here lol xxx
    So glad to hear that.

I use Photobucket to upload photos and it's really easy. Any probs just pm me and I will try to help.