Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Shetland Pony Breeders

Thumbs up Shetland Pony Breeders

Can anyone recommed any Breeders of Shetland ponies perfered (Minitures) coloured or Duns locally

2. Default Shetlands

My friend breeds shetlands she has a few coloureds but no duns that i know of, she is in Laig so maybe to far for you x

Cara & Bracken

Thanks has she a prefix - stud name ?

Default ?

what about the Campbells (at Loch Calder???), one of my pals has two of theirs, lovely natured ponies (one coloured one chestnut).... bonnie too - and they do well at the showing.

Quote Originally Posted by froal View Post
    Can anyone recommed any Breeders of Shetland ponies perfered (Minitures) coloured or Duns locally
    Campbell's at Mid calder have minatures.

Sarah at mid calder,Have pm'd you
    Last edited by Jovi; 03-Aug-10 at 09:55.

Smile

Thanks all !! Will try and get contact details of sarah at loch calder don't really want to turn up at their door...!!

Smile Shetland ponies

Hi I am sarahs sister. We dont mind anyone turning up at our house to see the ponies. If we are free we willl take you out to see horses.

We like our horses to be well handled and we have young children that are always out working with them.

Sarah is off today untill Weekend but she will be back then but always someone at house.

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by horsegirl View Post
    Hi I am sarahs sister. We dont mind anyone turning up at our house to see the ponies. If we are free we willl take you out to see horses.

We like our horses to be well handled and we have young children that are always out working with them.

Sarah is off today untill Weekend but she will be back then but always someone at house.

Thanks
    Hi, Thanks will try and pop round at weekend probably Sun thou been passed them loads of times but never wanted to go to the door un-invited !!!
    Thanks again
    Zoe

Smile

Thanks Horsegirl now sorted with 1 of your sisters ponies or Foals cann't wait till October for little Nemo to arrive....!!!

Smile

Glad u liked. Nemo is so cute.

I love his blue eye donn't think i've ever seen one on a shetland normally coloured cobs types !!
    They were all cute Sarah has been great too !!