Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grrrrr! Rant, rant, rant, Grrr!

Angry Grrrrr! Rant, rant, rant, Grrr!

Just venting my anger for a minute.
    I just can't believe some idiots!
    We have a few acres of land that has stock fencing all the way around it to keep the dogs in. Had the dogs out today and all of a sudden saw them running round the cows field next door.
    Luckily they're obedient and came back as soon as we shouted them but I couldn't get the dane back over the fence cos he's just too big to jump (never attempted to bless him) so we get the two shepherds while I scale the fence and walk round the land with the dane to shove him back in where they'd managed to get out of. What did I find??????
    The neighbour had decided to take down our fence without asking so that he could drive a jcb onto our land - without asking- and dig out drainage to his land - without asking. The dogs had obviously legged it out from the fence he took down.
    Hubby went to see what was going on and the man says that he saw the dogs get out! Blinkin charming! What an idiot. The dogs could have chased the cows or the calves and been in serious trouble or they could have gotten out onto the road.

I'm so angry cos the guy must have asked the farmers permission to take down his fence too but just didn't bother even letting us know - not even when he saw the dogs leg it. How cheeky is that???

Rant over - but still extremely angry. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by porshiepoo
    We have a few acres of land that has stock fencing all the way around it to keep the dogs in. Had the dogs out today and all of a sudden saw them running round the cows field next door.
    Luckily they're obedient and came back as soon as we shouted them but I couldn't get the dane back over the fence cos he's just too big to jump (never attempted to bless him) so we get the two shepherds while I scale the fence and walk round the land with the dane to shove him back in where they'd managed to get out of. What did I find??????
    The neighbour had decided to take down our fence without asking so that he could drive a jcb onto our land - without asking- and dig out drainage to his land - without asking. The dogs had obviously legged it out from the fence he took down.
    Hubby went to see what was going on and the man says that he saw the dogs get out! Blinkin charming! What an idiot. The dogs could have chased the cows or the calves and been in serious trouble or they could have gotten out onto the road.

I'm so angry cos the guy must have asked the farmers permission to take down his fence too but just didn't bother even letting us know - not even when he saw the dogs leg it. How cheeky is that???

That is what you call a good neighbor Porshie, I hope you gave him a peice of your mind
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Grrrring with you, for you, beside you, behind you. I can feel your energy all the way over here!

You always have have reason to moan .....there was no harm done so whats the problem

Ignorant neighbours ice box that would be the problem !!

How many would swerve to avoid a dane on the road i know i would .
    Thank goodness you got your dogs back .

i would be extremely angry aswell, i have lost one dog to balmore as she managed to escape under the fence and get into the feild next door and it was heart breaking.

kaz xx
    ღ ღ ღ ღ kazzii ღ ღ ღ ღ I'm a devil in disguise

that is very cheeky indeed. im quite angry just reading it how ignorent can you get that is ignorents at its best that is if i could swear i would!
    I'm not stupid just mentally challenged

Quote Originally Posted by ice box
    You always have have reason to moan .....there was no harm done so whats the problem
    LOL. I'll be the first to admit I can moan but seriously would you not feel the same if that had happened to you?

If someone turned up on your land in a JCB, took down a fence and just watched your dogs run off into a cows field without any permission to be there and not even having the courtesy to let you know that your pets were out, would you not feel the right to moan?

If the dogs had worried the cows and their babes or the sheep what would have happened?
    If the dogs had ran out into the road and caused an accident what would have happened?
    If the dogs had bounded over to someones child and knocked them over what would have happened?
    They may be a lot of what if's Ice box but we take all these precautions to prevent those things from happening and one inconsiderate idiot comes along and risks the life of our pets, the lives of passing motorists and possible trauma to local cattle. Hmmmmmmm, damn right I'll moan!
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Some people just nevet think of others.Grrrrr with you ten times over because i Know as well as you that if anything happened to that mans animals because of your dogs it'd have been your fault even when it wasn'tGrrrr.
    Ice box,Chill....Porshies entitled to be mad and have a well deserved moan
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Why is everyone so wound up? Nothing happened, thank goodnes so what's the point in wittering on and on about what could have happened. If we were to live our lives like this we would never be done moaning!! I saw my neighbour drop a banana skin this afternoon, I could have slipped and broken my neck.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop
    Some people just nevet think of others.Grrrrr with you ten times over because i Know as well as you that if anything happened to that mans animals because of your dogs it'd have been your fault even when it wasn'tGrrrr.
    Ice box,Chill....Porshies entitled to be mad and have a well deserved moan
    Different story if something did happen but it didn't its all what ifs .

When you've got animals your always aware of the what if's
    There like kids who need to be watched out for .they wouldn't have known the danger they were putting themselves in by going in that field.Thats why porshies angry.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop
    When you've got animals your always aware of the what if's
    There like kids who need to be watched out for .they wouldn't have known the danger they were putting themselves in by going in that field.Thats why porshies angry.
    I have animals and kids. She is just making a mountain out of a mole hill. I could see her point if something did happen and ok the farmer or digger driver was at fault taken down the fence. But why come on here ranting and raven over something that never happened .

The farmer had no right to take down your fence without your permission and if your dog had done anything to his cattle he would have been well within his rights to have your dog put down which would have been sad as he caused the problem in the first place.

hmm .. just to point out.. at the end of the day the guy was tresspassing and destroyed private property.. that is a punishable offence if they wanted to press charges
    http://itqueries.com/

Quote Originally Posted by brandy
    hmm .. just to point out.. at the end of the day the guy was tresspassing and destroyed private property.. that is a punishable offence if they wanted to press charges
    Nothing like being nice and neighbourly.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

*laughs* connie.. i know .. but that is to go with all the ifs..
    im just saying that if they wanted to be nasty about it .. they could..
    as it sounds they guy wasnt to nice himself.
    just a thought of what Could be done not what Should be done
    http://itqueries.com/

krieve Guest

Am i right in saying that there are no trespassing laws in Scotland or am i wrong?
    Last edited by krieve; 02-Jul-06 at 23:04.

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    Am i right in saying that there are no tresspassing laws in Scotland or am i wrong?
    I think you could be right there is none in scotland

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    Am i right in saying that there are no trespassing laws in Scotland or am i wrong?
    I think you're wrong. But I suspect we're not talking about trespass here. I'm no lawyer, but I would hazard a guess that the neighbour broke several laws - and he certainly wasn't behaving in a neighbourly fashion. He should have at least asked if it was ok to do what he did.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast