Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: House Horror

Unhappy House Horror

Shock, horror. What an ending for House last night. I'm completely shell-shocked. Is that the end? Does it continue in a new series? Ahhhh!
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Don't worry, Season 3 starts in USA early September and we have only been about a month behind in broadcast so far.

I hope they expand the character's personal lives soon as it is getting a little too predictable along the medical lines I think. (Apart from that bloke's exploding scrotum last night! Ick!!)

I did watch it sometimes, but it gets a bit to gory for me i end up hiding behind a cushion What happened ?
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Murdina Bug
    Don't worry, Season 3 starts in USA early September and we have only been about a month behind in broadcast so far.

I hope they expand the character's personal lives soon as it is getting a little too predictable along the medical lines I think. (Apart from that bloke's exploding scrotum last night! Ick!!)
    Oh ! YUK ! Now i'm really glad i did'nt watch it
    Always remember your unique, just like everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Murdina Bug
    (Apart from that bloke's exploding scrotum last night! Ick!!)
    Between that and his eye popping out it was quite gory last night. Can't wait to see what happens next...

It was good eh i really enjoyed it but we too were thinking that was the end. I am glad to hear that it is still to continue!!!

Quote Originally Posted by candyfloss
    I did watch it sometimes, but it gets a bit to gory for me i end up hiding behind a cushion What happened ?
    Hi, candyfloss (cute name!) Well, one of the patients had a swollen tongue which swelled up even more to about the size of a large orange and was all lumpy. Then his eyeball burst out, his tongue started bleediing and, finally, his scrotum burst as he was going to the loo. Later, as House was about to operate on him using a robot surgeon, he accidentally sliced the parient wide open. Very gory episode.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."