Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: SLIMMING WORLD in WICK

Default SLIMMING WORLD in WICK

Was wondering if anyone else has heard this too meant to be starting the middle of aug in the in sea forth club I go to the thurso one and wud liove to be able to go to wick one wud be so much easier hope someone can confirm for me thanks in advance x

Seaforth Club 19th August at 7 pm.

thanks for that normally work thurs hopefully can get earlys x

Can anyone go... are there restrictions...

Angel...

It's just starting on that date Angel so I would imagine it's open to everyone.

I have only 4lbs to lose to get to 8st 6 which is a bmi of 21.... but its the last 4lb....
    and I am not feeding Euan as much as he is starting solids so want pointers on not piling the lbs back on....
    will they take me on?

sounds good.. i have quite a bit to get rid of, and really have to do it! just hazardous to my health now. do we just show up on the night?
    http://itqueries.com/

there was another thread about slimming world starting last week with a phone number to call for info, sorry not very forum savey or I would post the link.

Default slimming world

yeh u do show up on night,be prepared for first class to take a bit longer as u have to registar.

Oh This Is Excellent Im Desperate To Loss A Good Few Stone Let Alone Pounds Not So Easy Going To Thurso Though As I Have A Young Baby,Tried Scottish Slimmers But Its Just Not Meant To Be So Hopefully This Will Work!!