Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Ballet Classes, where?

Default Ballet Classes, where?

Hi Does anyone know of any ballet classes in the area that doesnt have a huge waiting list?
    My 2 girls aged 6 & 3 already do highland dancing but like most little girl would love to do ballet as well.

If you have any numbers or info for classes please pm or post me.
    were in Bettyhill, so not im not wating to go as far as wick but any further this way would be tip top.

thanks
    Last edited by Peachie; 18-Jul-10 at 18:37.
    myspace.com/peachiejewellery
    hand made jewellery, great stocking fillers

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'm pretty sure there aren't any apart from the one in Wick or the Thurso one (with the mammoth waiting list). It's a pity - one of the pitfalls of living in Caithness/Sutherland!

Thanks for letting me know. At least I've asked, called about the thurso one almost 2 years ago and got told there was a 2 year waiting list but didnt put my girls names down thinking they wouldnt have still be bothered, typical!
    oh well maybe someone in the know will start one again soon

Call Jill Kingdon from Lybster. She does classes on a Sat in Wick. Should be starting up after the school hols again. Her no 01593721253.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bradcon View Post
    Call Jill Kingdon from Lybster. She does classes on a Sat in Wick. Should be starting up after the school hols again. Her no 01593721253.

Brilliant, thanks for that Bradcon, i will give her a call in the morning