Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Any chance of a PC/Console Gaming forum ??

Default Any chance of a PC/Console Gaming forum ??

Had a look through the forums and I couldn't see a relevant forum for such a request .. MODS, if I have put this in the wrong place my apologies.

I am getting myself a PS3 tomorrow and I am sure there are a few Orgers who also game on either PC, PS3, XBOX or Wii. As there are forums for Books, Films and Music I would like to suggest and request that perhaps we could have one for us gamers to link up and share tips, arrange online matches and chat about what is a massive industry these days. Must be a fair few people in Caithness who like to game.

If anyone is interested please add a comment below in favour, hopefully there will be enough to convince the Mods it would be a worthwhile addition.

I'm agree. If there's a forum for films, there's no reason for not having a Gaming section.

And no, using individual threads in the Humour/Jokes/Games section doesn't count.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Mods don't have any control to create new forums, only Admin - a PM to Niall is probably your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    I'm agree. If there's a forum for films, there's no reason for not having a Gaming section.

And no, using individual threads in the Humour/Jokes/Games section doesn't count.

Aye wrong kinda games!

Why not I say!

Create a gaming thread in the hobbies section for the time being

http://forum.caithness.org/forumdisplay.php?f=83

or create a social usergroup here too

http://forum.caithness.org/group.php

Aye bring on a gaming section!

Cant decide whether im a Xbox or a PS3 girl....so many good games for both consoles. Played a few PC games too. Command and Conquer mainly. Then also got a Wii, PS2, PSP and DS. Thats it....i think. Not including all the oldie consoles!

gaming section PLEASE admin?!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

One condition...

That I can take part without any complaints about me being admin of the forum. (and that all the usual forum rules apply )

Quote Originally Posted by Niall Fernie View Post
    One condition...

That I can take part without any complaints about me being admin of the forum. (and that all the usual forum rules apply )
    Agreed!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Sheesh, that took a lot of persuasion and arm twisting !

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Sheesh, that took a lot of persuasion and arm twisting !
    Maybe he detected the hormones and was wise enough not to argue too much or deny it!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

The would be because Admin is 'game' Bob
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunken Duck View Post
    Had a look through the forums and I couldn't see a relevant forum for such a request .. MODS, if I have put this in the wrong place my apologies.

I am getting myself a PS3 tomorrow and I am sure there are a few Orgers who also game on either PC, PS3, XBOX or Wii. As there are forums for Books, Films and Music I would like to suggest and request that perhaps we could have one for us gamers to link up and share tips, arrange online matches and chat about what is a massive industry these days. Must be a fair few people in Caithness who like to game.

If anyone is interested please add a comment below in favour, hopefully there will be enough to convince the Mods it would be a worthwhile addition.
    ul have to post ur psn id so we can get a game hope ur getting modern warfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Sheesh, that took a lot of persuasion and arm twisting!
    I've, erm, been PM'd by at least 500 other members demanding the same thing, 'onest guv

Quote Originally Posted by changilass View Post
    The would be because Admin is 'game' Bob
    Perhaps not game but definitely a gamer

BTW: new forum is here: http://forum.caithness.org/forumdisplay.php?f=99
    (by the time I posted this there was already three people viewing it )

Thanks for the new forum Niall ..

That was quick !!