Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Good Vibrations!!!!

Question Good Vibrations!!!!

Just been thinking about the trumpets at the world cup and the noise that they make...initially I was annoyed by the humming but tonight I was thinking just how many homes around the world are tuned into the hum thus causing the the hum to ripple around and through the Earth...the more I thought about it the more I felt it was a very grounding vibration... Anyone else noticed this or have any feelings with regards to the humming noise and how it makes them feel?

A few thousand trumpets won't rock the world
    Err.......
    but then again a butterfly flapping it's wings can cause a hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nvidi4 View Post
    Anyone else noticed this or have any feelings with regards to the humming noise and how it makes them feel?
    Vuvuzelas ...

picking up good vibrations?

feeling in tune?

at one with universal energy?

In short those trumpat thingies drive me nuts!
    Last edited by pegasus; 26-Jun-10 at 22:32.

Smile

Gotcha ...mmmhhh...makes one wonder just what is going on, you can see/feel one thing I can see/feel another!!! Ill stick to my perception of things makes me feel better!!! Theres certainly been a change in Earth energies since the world cup started I daresay thats the way it was all planned though ...Vuvuzelas{whats in a word} ...its a conspiracy! Did anyone else see the invisible screen placed around the African goals so as the ball wouldnt go in the net when France and Africa were playing ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nvidi4 View Post
    Gotcha ...mmmhhh...makes one wonder just what is going on, you can see/feel one thing I can see/feel another!!! Ill stick to my perception of things makes me feel better!!! Theres certainly been a change in Earth energies since the world cup started I daresay thats the way it was all planned though ...Vuvuzelas{whats in a word} ...its a conspiracy! Did anyone else see the invisible screen placed around the African goals so as the ball wouldnt go in the net when France and Africa were playing ...
    Sound like a swarm of bees to my ears.
    They have been one of the few downsides to playing the finals in Africa.
    I thought there might be many more but if this racket - which basically boils down to fun loving people being easily amused - is the only real drawback then perhaps F.I.F.A. can go back in say, 2030...by which time I'll almost certainly be dead and it won't matter. Not to me anyway.

I like the noise of them and have bought one. Quite hard to play. Don't know how they manage it for 90mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Bonnet View Post
    then perhaps F.I.F.A. can go back in say, 2030...by which time I'll almost certainly be dead and it won't matter. Not to me anyway.
    Awww making me sad now.