Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Yahoo/BT internet

Default Yahoo/BT internet

Anyone notice the mail system turning into Facebook. If I wanted Facebook I would subscribe-I don't

I am even getting updates from people I have never heard of which is weird, to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    Anyone notice the mail system turning into Facebook. If I wanted Facebook I would subscribe-I don't

I am even getting updates from people I have never heard of which is weird, to say the least
    Buy your own domain and get it hosted, a few quid a year but well worth it for having complete control and unlimited email address'. Useful for registering with sites that insist on sending you guff every few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Buy your own domain and get it hosted, a few quid a year but well worth it for having complete control and unlimited email address'. Useful for registering with sites that insist on sending you guff every few days.
    I've been looking into it, I will set up a website for work when I am convinced it'll do anything for us, so I'll be all in one place.