Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Public Toilets Thurso

Default Public Toilets Thurso

Washing hands today discovered I had lots of cuts and nicks. Expected soap and got an alcohol based cleanser - ouch! Anything wrong with soap? - its worked for a lot of years.

I don't know about soap, but how about complaining to the council that their cleaner is drunk?

Thanks for the info!
    I cant use the alcohol based cleaners on my hands as they break out!
    I will now pack a bottle of liquid soap in my bag for such emergencies...
    Bag=bottomless pit of stuff that covers all emergencies

If there is an issue with reactions to these types of cleaners surely there would be mileage in contacting the council about it? Is it not possible to email a complaint? Go for it, maybe they will look into it.

Good point - it was painful - never thought about allergies!

I don't think even in hospitals they have an alternative do they?
    Renovating and Plumbing work
    Good rates
    07921 193353

Have to - C. Diff isn't shifted by alcohol so soap is what you need!

I see I never noticed!
    Renovating and Plumbing work
    Good rates
    07921 193353

My wife carries a small bottle of handwash around all the time, it seems to be the must have thing for everyone in London these days. I have started using it now and then when I am out and about, I like the smell!

Alcowipes were used to wipe down a lot when I worked in hospital settings, and of course hibiscrub was everywhere.

Sad days when things we take for granted are gone, first the public phone boxes, then the post offices and now it seems a lot of public loos are going the same way too.

Swimmin pools and libraries are decreasing too, as well as playing fields, play parks and all the rest.

How the heck is the community spirit to prevail when the aperatus of community is being dismantled?

Arghhhhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    My wife carries a small bottle of handwash around all the time, it seems to be the must have thing for everyone in London these days. I have started using it now and then when I am out and about, I like the smell!

Alcowipes were used to wipe down a lot when I worked in hospital settings, and of course hibiscrub was everywhere.

Sad days when things we take for granted are gone, first the public phone boxes, then the post offices and now it seems a lot of public loos are going the same way too.

Swimmin pools and libraries are decreasing too, as well as playing fields, play parks and all the rest.

How the heck is the community spirit to prevail when the aperatus of community is being dismantled?

Arghhhhhh!
    Pubs as well.