Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: small dog wanted???

Question small dog wanted???

hiya me and my mum have thought about getting a small dog but we cant seem to find any i have looked on the sspca balamore website couldnt find anywould anyone be able to give us links to dogs that need homes in caithness as we cant travel far because we have no carif there is anyone on here with small dogs looking for homes we would be happy to take one we have asked moptop on here to keep an eye out for one as she is a dog warden we preferably want a neuterd female dog but if there is male small dogs needing homes let us know it will be most apreciated
    thanksxx
    Last edited by bustergirl; 08-Jun-10 at 15:21.
    proud owner of 1 dogs and 2 cats and 2 rabbits

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/breedp.htm
    Maybe you could click on this link and take a look as there are little doggies who need someone to love them........

hiya we went on the website and the dogs are abit far away

I have a friend who rescued a wee doggy only a few weeks ago and they had it flown up and collected her from Wick airport, all safe and sound.
    Maybe you could save some pocket money to help with costs and do some things to raise funds for your rescue mission.....You could ask Mum to help too and I have some bags of pennies you could have.

Talking

ok thanks teenybash i would love 2 do thati could raise and save some monny and help dogs that need rescued

hi,
    im looking for a pup for my sister, she is disabled and has recently lost her 4 year old cocker to cancer....he was lovely and her companion. Her husband isnt disabled so is able to walk a dog....i totally agree its so hard to find a small pup locally that needs a good home, so if you hear of any, could you please let me know....it has to be a smallish dog and a pup and will definately be well loved and looked after.......many thanks, gill x

Hi Broch, make sure moptop knows you are on the lookout, she's the dog warden
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Gill I am so very sorry for your sister on the loss of her wee dog.

As Carasmam said please get in touch with moptop (Anne)as she has dogs needing loving homes.
    Last edited by Liz; 03-Jul-10 at 22:41.

Quote Originally Posted by bustergirl View Post
    hiya me and my mum have thought about getting a small dog but we cant seem to find any i have looked on the sspca balamore website couldnt find anywould anyone be able to give us links to dogs that need homes in caithness as we cant travel far because we have no carif there is anyone on here with small dogs looking for homes we would be happy to take one we have asked moptop on here to keep an eye out for one as she is a dog warden we preferably want a neuterd female dog but if there is male small dogs needing homes let us know it will be most apreciated
    thanksxx
    There is a wee bitch at the council kennels at the moment, get in touch with MOPTOP

hiya got a puppie thanks for all replys xx please remove

Quote Originally Posted by broch View Post
    hi,
    im looking for a pup for my sister, she is disabled and has recently lost her 4 year old cocker to cancer....he was lovely and her companion. Her husband isnt disabled so is able to walk a dog....i totally agree its so hard to find a small pup locally that needs a good home, so if you hear of any, could you please let me know....it has to be a smallish dog and a pup and will definately be well loved and looked after.......many thanks, gill x
    do not know if you have found a dog yet but although am not 100% sure i think my dog may be.pregnant she is a small collie with a lovely nature i have her mum too xxx

Quote Originally Posted by teenybash View Post
    I have a friend who rescued a wee doggy only a few weeks ago and they had it flown up and collected her from Wick airport, all safe and sound.
    Wow I did wonder if it was possible to do as I've seen a few in homes in England and places. Thanks for the heads up.