Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dead Cat

Unhappy Dead Cat

Just wondering if anyone in springpark is missing a small greyish/brown tabby cat, wearing a hi-vis yellow collar. Unfortunatly i found it on the verge just as you go into thurso east. I took it up to the vets to see if it was chipped but i had to leave it there as they were busy. RIP little puss

That was so very thoughtful of you, Daisychain!

I hope that the wee puss's owner can find some comfort (though it's so very difficult !!) in knowing what happened to their pet !
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

what part of aspring park was it found?
    proud owner of 1 dogs and 2 cats and 2 rabbits

It was the mountpleasant side of springpark across from the gatehouse at thurso east.

that was my catRIP SAM I LOVE U BABYi am in tears
    proud owner of 1 dogs and 2 cats and 2 rabbits

unfortunatly this was our kitten sam, thankyou daisychain, i was at work so it was to late to phone the vets when i got home, will phone them tomorrow to see if they still have him, so i can bury him, thanks again for being o kind
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

So sorry to hear your sad news Sadly cats and roads are a terrible mix and it is so hard to stop them from going near the road as they love to roam. RIP Sam
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---