Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: new dog

Thumbs up new dog

A big thank you to Mop Top for our new dog, Jack, we are delighted to give him a new home. What a great job she does, and they need all the donations ( food toys leads anything ) people can give to support looking after strays and dogs that need re-homing. Tanks again for our new dog!

Thumbs up

Whole heartedly agree. Mop Top is doing an excellent job, and what is more imortant, actually cares about the animals she deals with. Lets hope that she keeps doing it for years to come.

I can whole heartedly agree, she does a great job and genuinely cares about her job and what she does, which is not always the case with many of the people in this kind of position, its just a job to some. Keep up the great work and if i can ever help you out, let me know

Yip, Anne is definately the right person for the job. Well done !

Default Foster mums and dads

The thanks should really go to the fosters who do such a brilliant job and give these dogs the chance of a future, without them i could not do what i do. Miss Mack was jacks foster mum for 2 weeks and did an amazing job with him.
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

I agree Anne that the fosterers do a fantastic job but none of this would have happened without you .
    You are a great team leader and you have a great team. Keep up the good work!

Would you prefer a donation or gifts of food etc?
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by mop top View Post
    The thanks should really go to the fosters who do such a brilliant job and give these dogs the chance of a future, without them i could not do what i do. Miss Mack was jacks foster mum for 2 weeks and did an amazing job with him.
    Thank you, glad to help X