Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know?

Default Anyone know?

Anyone know how you're supposed to get rid off rubbish from DIY - old kitchen cupboards etc? Been told that the council won't collect that sort of thing now as you've to take it yourself to dump/recycle centre. But what if you've no transport?

Could always hire a small skip or ask around if any mates could take it for you for a few beers.

put it in an open backed truck or trailer,park at bottom of nicolson st, nip into corner shop for pint of milk,and hey presto!! all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup
    Anyone know how you're supposed to get rid off rubbish from DIY - old kitchen cupboards etc? Been told that the council won't collect that sort of thing now as you've to take it yourself to dump/recycle centre. But what if you've no transport?
    The council should take it thats what you pay your taxes for .

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog
    Could always hire a small skip or ask around if any mates could take it for you for a few beers.
    Typical, give it out to tender for a few beer's, oh yes I forgot Bulldog does support the English lager / beer swilling culture.

Buttercup, you can phone up the local area service point and ask for an up-lifit , but you must tell them exactly what you have to uplift, if not they will leave the item's not on their list behind, hope this helps.
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

yes do as chillie rightly says but add an extra item to the list,something like.."28 inch flat screen colour tv,no plug". And that way your guaranteed they will be runnin down your garden path at 8 in the mornin.

[quote=Chillie]Typical, give it out to tender for a few beer's, oh yes I forgot Bulldog does support the English lager / beer swilling culture.

Oh really? I'm not known for being tight - anyone who did me a favour I would be more than willing to buy them a drink although I'm teetotal myself! Get your head round the fact I support a cracking football side, something you seem to be lacking!

[quote=Bulldog]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillie
    Typical, give it out to tender for a few beer's, oh yes I forgot Bulldog does support the English lager / beer swilling culture.

Oh really? I'm not known for being tight - anyone who did me a favour I would be more than willing to buy them a drink although I'm teetotal myself! Get your head round the fact I support a cracking football side, something you seem to be lacking!
    aye and the cracks will show on thursday night.....come on trinidad and tobago.........

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup
    Buttercup - it's not clear from your post who told you " the council won't collect that sort of thing now".

As Chillie says - phone your local Service Point :-
    Wick - 01955 607719; Thurso - 01847 805500 & ask for a special uplift. I used this service a while back myself. The only embarrassing thing was that when the council truck arrived to uplift my discarded furniture, it had disappeared! Borne off in the darkness of night by goodness knows who - the binmen didn't complain & I never heard back from the Service Point either - I guess this must be something which happens quite regularly!

[quote=Bulldog]

What team would that be ?

[quote=BeJaye]
    aye and the cracks will show on thursday night.....come on trinidad and tobago.........
    T & T played well Saturday, but I'm certain we'll get another three points on Thursday - Again!
    How has this thread got onto footy again?
    Sorry Buttercup

[quote=Bulldog]
    Quote Originally Posted by BeJaye

T & T played well Saturday, but I'm certain we'll get another three points on Thursday - Again!
    How has this thread got onto footy again?
    Sorry Buttercup
    Coz you brought it up .

[quote=ice box]
    Coz you brought it up .
    Try reading the thread again - it was not me - I hate to keep talking about the England and make you all sad -

You gotta be in it to win it

bulldog......you should get on the lager mate, the tea is takin its toll on ye.

http://www.#########################...2/braindog.jpg
    Last edited by melted_wellie; 13-Jun-06 at 00:09.

[quote=Bulldog]

Never said you were tight, don't care if you are teetotal (up to you), only thing cracking is you,what biting the nails , ripping the hair out hopeing that Trinadad and Tabago score an own goal to let the English through again
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Quote Originally Posted by BeJaye
    bulldog......you should get on the lager mate, the tea is takin its toll on ye.

http://www.#########################...2/braindog.jpg
    whats the script here?????????

[quote=Bulldog]
    Quote Originally Posted by ice box
    Try reading the thread again - it was not me - I hate to keep talking about the England and make you all sad -

You gotta be in it to win it
    Could'nt give a dam about England mate but it will be good watching you's out get kicked out though

[quote=Chillie]

Never said you were tight, don't care if you are teetotal (up to you), only thing cracking is you,what biting the nails , ripping the hair out hopeing that Trinadad and Tabago score an own goal to let the English through again
    Chillie I'm not cracking although you lot are cracking me up in fits of laughter! Roll on Thursday - I'll be celebrating with my cup of tea, winding you lot up on here - yet again!
    Bring it on!

[quote=Bulldog]
    Chillie I'm not cracking although you lot are cracking me up in fits of laughter! Roll on Thursday - I'll be celebrating with my cup of tea, winding you lot up on here - yet again!
    Bring it on!
    celebratin with a cup o tea????? new years round yer house must be a riot.

[quote=Bulldog]
    Bring it on!
    That's the type of attitude that makes a lot of folk support any team you are playing against
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast