Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Local Knowledge?

Default Local Knowledge?

Is there anyone in wick or thurso or elsewhere up here that replaces windscreens please?

I have seen the Auto-Glass Van replacing a Windscreen, so I presume they service this area.

Here is the national Number 0800 011 3972

Here is the Inverness Number 01463 237355

Hope this helps.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Auto-glass are up a few times a week doing windscreens through peoples insurance.

I rung them up before and they told me when they were next up and booked me in, only had to wait a day.
    **NORTHERN VALETING** : Special offer to caithness.org members. Half Valet (£20) Full Valet (£25) 07542639993 northernvaleting.co.uk

Thanks guys, think better half rang national in inverness and when they get it in we are going down there.

The Autoglass guy is called Steve and he lives in Wick!!

We used Autoglass.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/