Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cat stud wanted - semi-long haired

Default Cat stud wanted - semi-long haired

Looking for a cat stud - maine coon, ragdoll, birman, norwegian, somali or turkish. Does anyone know of someone with one of these boys? Thanks.

You should check out the cat society club uk or google scottish breeders of cats there are breeders of these breeds in scotland hope this helps !

Are you breeding? I have been looking for a Maine Coon or a NFC! I assume you will be breeding pedigrees.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

If we find a maine coon or ragdoll, they will be pedigree. Having difficulty finding a stud that isn't too far away though.

Oooh...I love Maine Coons! I do hope you find one my family and I have wanted one for ages. Where are you located?
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

There is a ragdoll breeder near Keith. The trouble is most cat breeders either neuter before you get the kitten these days or retain the ownership papers until you send them proof of neutering by 12 months.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---