Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: I know Im sad

Default I know Im sad

Im missing my daily fix of the medical drama House since it has finished on 5usa does anyone know if the ones I havent watched so far are on dvd or if a new series is coming on freeview?
    I dont have sky
    I got hooked as Euan would look for a feed at 3pm and I liked medical drama kind of things anyway.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    Im missing my daily fix of the medical drama House since it has finished on 5usa does anyone know if the ones I havent watched so far are on dvd or if a new series is coming on freeview?
    I dont have sky
    I got hooked as Euan would look for a feed at 3pm and I liked medical drama kind of things anyway.....
    I love this too.
    Just watched seaon 5, can't wait for season 6 to come out in September.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

I have seasons 1-5 on DVD. Watching the latest series on Sky1 but you dont have sky so cant watch it!

I absolutely love House! This series is done next week and im dreading it! My Sunday nights wont be the same without it!

But i have seen every episode of season 1-4 at least 4 times and season 5 twice! Never get sick o them!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    I have seasons 1-5 on DVD. Watching the latest series on Sky1 but you dont have sky so cant watch it!

I absolutely love House! This series is done next week and im dreading it! My Sunday nights wont be the same without it!

But i have seen every episode of season 1-4 at least 4 times and season 5 twice! Never get sick o them!
    I can't watch anything again once i have watched it.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

http://tvshack.net/tv/House/

if you get desperate
    Renovating and Plumbing work
    Good rates
    07921 193353

Try OnLine Bingo and every time you win shout, HOUSEY HOUSEY !!

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Might buy the boxset of seasons 1-5 and season 6 from play.com!
    Might be better than watching the timmy time dvd for the umteenth time (Ionas fave)
    But scared that when I start watching I wont limit myself to 1 episode and end up watching them all

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    Might buy the boxset of seasons 1-5 and season 6 from play.com!
    Might be better than watching the timmy time dvd for the umteenth time (Ionas fave)
    But scared that when I start watching I wont limit myself to 1 episode and end up watching them all
    It is very addictive! But i limited myself to only watching them when the OH was on night shift. so i would watch 2 episodes in bed a night. Cos if not i wouldna look away from the tv all day!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!