Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for car cleaner

Default looking for car cleaner

I thought I saw someone on here offering a service for washing and polishing vehicles for £25. but I cant find it now it was recently. maybe somone can help me Thanx

Richards Garage in Thurso has a Big Sign in their Window which sat that they do a Complete Car Valleting for £20.00.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

I'm sure fellow orger upolian would be able to help you out. I've heard he provides an excellent service.

Quote Originally Posted by Lingland View Post
    I thought I saw someone on here offering a service for washing and polishing vehicles for £25. but I cant find it now it was recently. maybe somone can help me Thanx

Send a message to Majic on here, his name is Mark, caithness car valeting service, he comes to you and is very good.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

i dear say this thread will get out of control. or removed

Quote Originally Posted by im behind you View Post
    i dear say this thread will get out of control. or removed
    I am just asking who was it that was advertising car valeting for £25 just a few days age. It sounded good to me and I cant find it. thats all I dont want to be involved in any nit picking.

I am just asking who was it that was advertising car valeting for £25 just a few days age. It sounded good to me and I cant find it. thats all I dont want to be involved in any nit picking.
    no no sorry god no. its just that this kind of thing has came up in the past and it just goes off big style. wasnt trying to have a go. your right £25 is a bloody good deal.

AFAIK there are 3 Orgers offering Valeting - Upolian, Majic and NorthernValeting

Thank you sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    AFAIK there are 3 Orgers offering Valeting - Upolian, Majic and NorthernValeting
    I'm Shocked at you bobinovich especially after what you said the other day about the car valeters, also this#

Car Valeting Recommendations
    There would appear to be some problems in the car valeting world in Caithness at the moment and perhaps for sometime.

As we at the web site have no way of knowing who is correct in this situation it has been decided that no further car valeting recommendations will be allowed until further notice.

Any further items on this topic will be removed meantime.

Default So what's the deal

with the Car Valeters? Have we got some kind of Glasgow Icecream wars type scenario going on?

somethings not quite right ?? But so it goes on Get a life !!!

Quote Originally Posted by colingel View Post
    somethings not quite right ?? But so it goes on Get a life !!!
    er... What?

ive had my car done by upolian.
    excellent job well worth the price paid.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyagain View Post
    I'm Shocked at you bobinovich especially after what you said the other day about the car valeters, also this#

Car Valeting Recommendations
    There would appear to be some problems in the car valeting world in Caithness at the moment and perhaps for sometime.

As we at the web site have no way of knowing who is correct in this situation it has been decided that no further car valeting recommendations will be allowed until further notice.

Any further items on this topic will be removed meantime.
    I was simply pointing out the names of all 3 FAIRLY rather than mentioning individual Orgers which could be looked upon as favouritism or as a recommendation. The OP already knew there was someone offering valeting and just needed steering in the right direction.

With regards Bill's Recommendations post you have quoted, firstly I can categorically state that I have not used any of them and made no comparison or recommendation, so did not break said rule. Secondly the recent relaxation in advertising rules does not preclude the individual valeters including business information in their signatures, nor contacting the OP by PM.

The point I was making the other day was simply to quell the childish spat between two of said valeters, both of whom have had the sense to steer clear of replying publically to this thread.

Default So much for no recommendations........

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/category.php?cat=40

business section for valeting companies

Id kindly ask if people would not recommend me publicly on here,as it is not aloud,it will result in being removed.
    Last edited by upolian; 03-May-10 at 09:31.

OUCH it seems I innocently stepped on a vipers nest.

OUCH it seems I innocently stepped on a vipers nest.

not at all,its all been sorted out

Just buy some cheap and nasty sponge out of tesco and some turtlewax save yourself someone else doing some "valeting" Depending on how fussy you are about your paintwork.

Quote Originally Posted by caithnesslad View Post
    Just buy some cheap and nasty sponge out of tesco and some turtlewax save yourself someone else doing some "valeting" Depending on how fussy you are about your paintwork.
    Been there done that cant manage now need someone do do it for me especially the polish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast