Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Old Thurso Film Show 23rd June

Default Old Thurso Film Show 23rd June

There will be a "Old Thurso" film show in the Royal British Legion Thurso on Friday 23rd June at 7:30pm

It is hosted by local historian Alan McIvor in aid of Thurso Town Improvements Association

Admission is £3 (Pay at the door)

The evening will also feature a demonstration by the Hand Bell Ringers at the interval when refreshments will be available

All welcome to come along and support a very local cause

www.thurso.org

is that the same alan mcivor that lurk's on street corner's being held up by a reinforced brush lol?

Default Advert for Whats On

Why have you not placed this ad in the What's On?

There will be more detailed info sent thru to you Bill in next 24 hours
    I just did it while i remembered

Cheers

Smile Street sweeper

Mock not the bass broom. The less it is used, the longer it will last. This helps keep down the council tax. This benefits you, me and of course all street sweepers who get paid to make the broom-head last longer.

the above mentioned brush holder reminds me so much of trigger out of only fools and horses who had the same brush for 18 years lol

Mr McIvors brush would last longer than triggers, but Mr McIvor's jaw may need replacing at some point .......allegedly.

Mr Mcivors new street sweeping brush, atleast this way he might actually get some work done while excercising his jaws lol

Just a reminder if anyone fancies it the Film Show is tonight

There will be a "Old Thurso" film show in the Royal British Legion Thurso on Friday 23rd June at 7:30pm - - TONIGHT

It is hosted by local historian Alan McIvor in aid of Thurso Town Improvements Association

Admission is £3 (Pay at the door)

The evening will also feature a demonstration by the Hand Bell Ringers at the interval when refreshments will be available

All welcome to come along and support a very local cause

www.thurso.org