Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: New camo for hunting

Default New camo for hunting

Well been looking at various camouflage patterns for fishing and hunting, been looking dedicated hunting camouflage patterns and also been looking at some military patterns old and new. The camouflage pattern what's got my interest is the new multi pattern camouflage the British Army acquired replacing woodland DPM won't be in the army stores yet. Been looking at US crye multicam with the similar properties to British Army multi pattern and I think will be very camouflage with Caithness terrain, so what do other hunters think?

NapalmDeath74, we really need to talk

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmDeath74 View Post
    Well been looking at various camouflage patterns for fishing and hunting, been looking dedicated hunting camouflage patterns and also been looking at some military patterns old and new. The camouflage pattern what's got my interest is the new multi pattern camouflage the British Army acquired replacing woodland DPM won't be in the army stores yet. Been looking at US crye multicam with the similar properties to British Army multi pattern and I think will be very camouflage with Caithness terrain, so what do other hunters think?
    Maybe you could hold "Anne Summer" type parties for this type of clothing.
    Michael Stone is innocent.
    Convicted without any forensic evidence and failed to be picked at any ID parade
    So who did kill Lin & Megan Russell
    http://www.michaelstone.co.uk/