Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's all be nice to each other today

Default Let's all be nice to each other today

Like some others I haven't posted much recently because I see so many threads polluted by people calling each other silly names and each childishly accusing the other of being stupid or a liar or an anti-semite or a bully or a troll or a communist or a fascist or a blah blah blaah blaaahh bleurrrgggghhhh .....

Let's have a day where everybody is nice to everybody else and we'll show all these new members that we can discuss complicated and contentious issues without resorting to childish personal insults and even more childish and stupid arguments.

No time like the present, Crayola. Nice to see you posting again. Have a nice day, however you spend it.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    Like some others I haven't posted much recently because I see so many threads polluted by people calling each other silly names and each childishly accusing the other of being stupid or a liar or an anti-semite or a bully or a troll or a communist or a fascist or a blah blah blaah blaaahh bleurrrgggghhhh .....

Let's have a day where everybody is nice to everybody else and we'll show all these new members that we can discuss complicated and contentious issues without resorting to childish personal insults and even more childish and stupid arguments.
    Quite agree..

Love is in the air
    Everywhere I look around
    Love is in the air
    Every sight and every sound......

Quote Originally Posted by poppett View Post
    No time like the present, Crayola. Nice to see you posting again. Have a nice day, however you spend it.
    Thanks poppett, Spring is in the air and I'm going out shopping for nothing in particular.

With a bit of luck I might find some of that love that jox says is out there too.

Im in a good mood and like everybody. OHs in Blackpool for the weekend so unfortunately Im going to have to go out on my own tonight and try and enjoy myself.

Crayola you suck!

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post

Nice idea Crayola.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    Crayola you suck!

BB,ya bad,go to the naughty step!

Well im full of joy so lets spread some love around!

Got my mothers day gifts and cards a day early because my OH's 2 sons arent here tomorrow. I got 3 lovely cards. A wee pot puree baggy which smells lovely and i got a personalised mug. It says "Shelley - Worlds best, kindest, warmest, smiliest mum. Lots of love then all their names Put a massive smile on my face this morning!

Not forgetting my OH making a delicious roast chicken for dinner which smells lovely!

So come on folks, join hands and sing koom-ba-ya!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    BB,ya bad,go to the naughty step!
    He can't go to something he hasn't left!

Nah.

That would involve being nice to people. Eurgh.....

Delta airlines were very kind to us on Thursday- We were due to fly home then, but the bad weather, lots of rain an high winds-meant flights had to be cancelled! Yea even in the usa the weather rules! So our flight was put back to Sunday, so 3 more days with son an family in Florida, Great.

Naw.Lets not be nice.Lets get aw the opinions going,to make a total outrageous thread.Where ye can disagree with somebody,I like them,their ma favourites.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Bah humbug!

Oh Crayola, you mad crazy optimist, you!

In fact I've had a really good day and am positively brimming over with goodwill! Yes, really!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Oh Crayola, you mad crazy optimist, you!

In fact I've had a really good day and am positively brimming over with goodwill! Yes, really!
    Don't worry, we'll soon knock that out of you........

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    Crayola you suck!
    In your dreams.

i think this is the 1st thread iv really wanted 2 reply on! Havnt posted alot since i started on here as u can see! just because it all seems to end in an argument between a few people and i dont want 2 post in the middle of it because no one ever replys to you
    Fairness does not govern life and death, if it did no good person would die young.

so tomorrow can we go back to being argumental?
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

I'm not long in from the pub, had more than a few shandies. And a couple of Draambuies too. Can I just say I love you all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast