Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Edinburgh hotels

Default Edinburgh hotels

Any recommendations (or not) for a reasonably priced hotel in Edinburgh.
    Boo.

Default Novotel

We stayed at Novotel at Endinburgh Park they had a good offer on at the time its out near the airport but the train station is just across the road and you are in princess street in about 5 mins! The hotel itself was lovely and they have a nice pool. Try the travelodge if your wanting something cheap but Edinburgh is a bit more pricey! Good Luck!

Premier Inn you can not beat for value. If you book online and in advance you can get a Room for £29.00 a Night. That is Per Room and NOT per Person. So if there is 2 of you that works out at £14.50 Per Person Per Night.

The Rooms are spacious, Clean and have everything you want.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Jury's Inn, The George, The Apex chain, Parliament House hotel and the Holiday Inn in Picardy place will all do deals at certain times and all are good hotels, near the city centre, Further away the Capitol and the Bruntsfield are also good value.

If I'm staying for a few days, I'll rent an apartment. Works out the same as a hotel, but it's like a home from home with a kitchen, living room etc

these are opposite ends of the scale in Edinburgh

http://www.oneparliamentsquare.co.uk/

http://www.edinburghcentral.org/

I would suggest you google the postal code of the part of Edinburgh you wish to stay in, I.E eh3 Guest houses, B&B's or Hotels
    Last edited by golach; 14-Mar-10 at 00:16.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more