Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Indian Ocean

Default Indian Ocean

Hubby went down to try them out this week and was delighted with not only the food but the service.

He went for a run with a friend and they both enjoyed the food which they ate and the naans were amongst the best they have eaten. I cant wait until he takes me later in the month.

Well worth the drive!

Default Thank you

It is really nice to get such a good comment,We always try to improve our service and i have a highly experience chef and good staff,we hope to see you soon.

Live music Night At indian ocean 2nd of aprill,Singer our local favouite miss Lesly Graham,I Hope everyone will support us on that to make that night a success!!
    Booking Essential,for more info-01408622011 or visit www.oceanspice.co.uk

Thanks
    Kaz Ahmed (owner)
    Last edited by kouchi; 11-Mar-10 at 14:58. Reason: forgot some usful info

Will add this to my list of "eateries to try" on your recommendation, Alice.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Big selection for veggies I see.

Default vegetarian selection

Our chef can prepare any dish as vegetarian.Our vegertarian customers can explore different wide selection of dishes,plus if somethings not on menu our chef can prepare it on request.

Indian Ocean Team

Excellent its Weeboyagees birthday that weekend so will try to make it down for that .................. and drag Weeboyagee.
    Anyone else fancy that ?
    Im only miffed that hubby went down with friends and I missed out