PDA

View Full Version : Eric and Eileen Farquhar's Retirement

grandma
17-Feb-10, 13:13
I would just like to wish Eric and Eileen Farquhar of Lybster all the best on their well earned retirement. They have been a huge part of everyone's lives and shown such friendliness and patience (especially with children) over the years. Eileen has been known to go to her own kitchen to get something for you if it wasn't in stock and Eric is always a gentleman - carrying shopping out to cars or even giving a lift home with it. The shop will be sadly missed but hopefully not Eric and Eileen as they should have some spare time now!! :D
GOOD LUCK TO YOU BOTH.

porshiepoo
17-Feb-10, 14:25
I second that.

Hope you both have a great retirement. :) x

Lindsay
17-Feb-10, 15:54
Agree with both posts....this villiage will never be the same without the cafe!! Enjoy life Eric and Eileen xxx

BRIE
17-Feb-10, 21:55
I will certainly miss the shop, loved going in for a blether & my 3 yr old loves Eric & Eileen too. One of the nicest couples Ive ever met they will do anything for anyone.
Hope they enjoy their well earned retirement:D

taffy
18-Feb-10, 11:33
Agree with you all one of the kindest couples you will ever meet. The shop was a great meeting place and the crac was always good. Best of luck to you both you deserve it.:lol:

cuthill
20-Feb-10, 19:07
Eric and Eileen are a lovely couple,nothing was to much for them when you went into there shop.Even our grandchildren will miss your {strawberries }All the best for the future you both deserve it.

Tom Cornwall
22-Feb-10, 12:08
we knew the shop way back , when it was across and up the road, we called it LLoydie's...end of an era...what's going to happen to it now..is it still going to be open..all the best to Eric and Eileen...