PDA

View Full Version : Ice skating

bobbyrussell09
07-Feb-10, 20:55
Me and the other half are heading to inverness in a couple of weeks ,an was wondering is there a ice rink there .She fancies going ice skating.Was told used to be a place but is no longer open

babybeenie2801
07-Feb-10, 20:57
yes it still there and it down in butt park down beside the aquadome and edan court you better check that they don't have curling or ice hocky on that day though you can google them and get there number to find out i take kids along now and again

Fluff
07-Feb-10, 20:57
Still seems to be open:

http://www.inverness-ice-centre.co.uk/Home.aspx

bobbyrussell09
07-Feb-10, 21:07
thanks again ,thanks for the link

poppett
07-Feb-10, 21:14
Our relatives use it regularly on a Saturday and Sunday, so it is still open for skating.

Kevin Milkins
07-Feb-10, 21:42
I have been watching a little bit of that dancing on ice thing on the telly, and thought it would have been a good thing to have a try at.
I think Heather Mills should be disqualified though because surely if you nail a skate to a piece of wood, then that is sledging.:roll:

bobbyrussell09
07-Feb-10, 21:54
I have been watching a little bit of that dancing on ice thing on the telly, and thought it would have been a good thing to have a try at.
I think Heather Mills should be disqualified though because surely if you nail a skate to a piece of wood, then that is sledging.:roll:
not really funny:roll:

ShelleyCowie
07-Feb-10, 22:11
Me and the other half are heading to inverness in a couple of weeks ,an was wondering is there a ice rink there .She fancies going ice skating.Was told used to be a place but is no longer open

Oh ask if i can come! :Razz I love Ice Skating. Im sure i could do a few jumps and spins on the ice. lol.

telfordstar
07-Feb-10, 22:11

Lol I got that joke in a text yesterday :lol:

bobbyrussell09
07-Feb-10, 22:17
Oh ask if i can come! :Razz I love Ice Skating. Im sure i could do a few jumps and spins on the ice. lol.
well just ask her on thursday lol

Flashman
08-Feb-10, 13:57

Hahahaha Id love to see you trying to Ice Skate Chap

Your no fit for it, only thing your fit for is a box :lol:

bobbyrussell09
09-Feb-10, 12:48
Hahahaha Id love to see you trying to Ice Skate Chap

Your no fit for it, only thing your fit for is a box :lol:
am fit for it mate ,this footie ive been doing has given me a new lease o life lol

roadbowler
09-Feb-10, 13:55
coulda sworn i read somewhere that possibly thinking about building one in either dornoch or golspie. That would be great! Would love to get my daughter started! I used to compete in freestyle in my mid to late teens and teach but, not been on skates for at least 4 years now! I cant believe how popular it is on these celebrity shows as when i was doing dance tests years ago it is was considered pretty uncool! Lol