PDA

View Full Version : Keep Fit - in or around Thurso???

k1rst1n27
26-Jan-10, 13:39
Does anyone know of any keep fit classes in or around Thurso other than the ones being run by Kate Stewart? (As she is ill at the moment) Im trying to train for the Mey 10k but finding running all week a bit boring and not to mention cold!

pops
26-Jan-10, 17:38
sorry cant help you with the keep fit classes but I'm training for the 10k too and find it good that i've got someone to go out with, it definately keeps me motivated, sometimes I feel like I cant be bothered going out but they're just like no we're going out and other way about when she doesn't want to go out, is there anyone you could get to come out with you? And its certainly not that cold once you get going! I sometimes even appreciate the cold towards the end of my run!

bettedaviseyes
26-Jan-10, 21:11
Could be classes in wick.

k1rst1n27
27-Jan-10, 14:05
Ye i've been out with other people but its just the repetitivness of running all week is a bit boring, was therefore hoping that there would be some sort of stamina class or something to try once a week,

Someone had mentioned classes in Wick but just find that its a bit of a treck to go through for an hour

mama2
27-Jan-10, 20:18
The girls that were doing the bodycurrent workshops last week are starting classes on a Tuesday night in Mey hall think it's 7.30pm. The are also keen to start in Castletown but last I heard they didn't have a date yet. It is a really good workout but great fun aswell.
Try their website www.bodycurrents.co.uk