PDA

View Full Version : Hydraulic Hoses

Mik.M.
23-Jan-10, 19:26
Is there anyone up here that can make up a set of power steering pipes for a Corsa B? I don`t want to go to Vauxhall because they will be too expensive and take ages to get. Thanks. Mik.

Boozeburglar
23-Jan-10, 19:28
I use the scrappy search option on the web quite a bit, you can usually get a low price if you don't reply to the first few notifications that a part has been located. I would search online anyway, unless the fitting is important for you to get done too. :)

poppett
23-Jan-10, 19:53
Not in Caithness, but if it is just for the part try Hydrasun in Inverness. They can make bespoke pipes hydraulic and otherwise for anything.

milkman
23-Jan-10, 20:04
try simpsons oils wick

stiggy
23-Jan-10, 20:10
Try Nicolsons at wick

upolian
23-Jan-10, 20:40
i have looooooooooooooooads of corsa b parts,do you need all the pipes?or..... pm me mik;)

Dog-eared
23-Jan-10, 23:37
E&M Engineering at Scrabster

iain
24-Jan-10, 10:15
Charlie Angus Thurso

EDDIE
24-Jan-10, 12:40
Is there anyone up here that can make up a set of power steering pipes for a Corsa B? I don`t want to go to Vauxhall because they will be too expensive and take ages to get. Thanks. Mik.

Do not get power steering hoses made up for your car the hoses you get made up are not designed and at the safety requirments for a car and mot tester will fail the car for that and if you tell the company what the hoses are going to be for i would be very suprised if they make them for you because if that hose breaks there liable.
you would be better buying the proper steer pipes its not worth the hasstle plus also if you sell that car and the pipe breaks your in deep trouble for knowingly selling an unsafe car for the sake of about £50 a difference in money.
Its one thing getting hoses made up for an application were its no big deal if the hose burst it just makes a mess but with steer pipes its a safety requirement you cant corners to save a few pounds with that