View Full Version : saturdays

bobbyrussell09
16-Jan-10, 15:50
why are saturday afternoons so boring?

shazzap
16-Jan-10, 15:54

I can't stand weekends full stop.
Even when i was able to work and was either off or on shift.
OH can't stand them either.

bobbyrussell09
16-Jan-10, 15:59
i always had fun on a sat,loved it when the indian was carters an id go for lunch an a few games o pool ,would also take ma nephews ere .cant do that now as only places with pool tables are the clubs

Kathy@watten
16-Jan-10, 16:23
My Grandma used to say boredom was for the feeble minded! must say I agree, there are heaps of things to do, you just have to make the effort and sometimes doing nothing is a nice change too.

upolian
16-Jan-10, 16:30
life's what you make it :) dosn't have to be boring;)

Kodiak
16-Jan-10, 16:51
Saturdays are great now that I have SKY HD. I sit down and watch all the Programmes I have recorded during the week that I was unable to watch due to being on at the same time as another Programme.

So I am quire greatful for boring ole Saturday's.

Connor.
16-Jan-10, 17:16
Got up at 12, burned some DVD's.

Watched Chuck season 3

Played some computer games.

Going out for dinner later with the gf.

Then sleep.

Perfect saturday :D

Vistravi
16-Jan-10, 17:24
The weekend is never boring for me as i spent it doing things i had no time to do during the week due to starting work when the buisness's are closed and finishing work when they are closed. Saturdays are hectic and sundays are relaxed and everything done leisurely. My partner hates our leisurly sundays but i love them as i hate having to rush around all the time whereas he likes the opposite.
Perhaps i shall remind him why leisurly sundays are good tomorrow when he is hung over after tonight :lol:

Bobinovich
16-Jan-10, 17:49
Sheesh, I wish I had the time to be bored lol - far too much to do and never enough time to do it in! Always have a few non-urgent jobs set aside for any time I do find myself with a wee while to spare, so I really appreciate when I do get a bit of time to watch TV, read a book or generally chill out.

EDDIE
16-Jan-10, 18:43

You sound like a teenager.
You will find as you get older time will travel quicker and quicker dont ask why it just does goes to fast far my liking

trix
16-Jan-10, 18:52
i love seturdays, usually i go oot for lunch an hev a few drams but no on 'iss occasion as its too cowld.

instead i knockt aboot wi ma pal roond 'e corner, checkt oot some cool websites, crashed landed on one 'o saturns moons, titan i think, it wis weel cool. i hev a link if anyone is interested.
then i went home for a wee lie doon.
now am getin ready for ma pal comin roond for her tea, macaroni an a few o' 'e auld irish ;) gona get ma hair cut later.

seturdays rock man. sundays prity cool too, wee bit o' hoosework then a slob on 'e couch watchin lots o' films.

i love 'e weekends, i do....

Invisible
16-Jan-10, 19:45
weekends are boring for me as I've watched all my dvds and don't want to spend more money on dvd's. I listen to music, play the guitar and thats how fun it gets. I'm not so interested in ps2 although I try to play wii sports.

If my mate has the weekend off, its pub time!

Miss Mack
16-Jan-10, 20:09
i always had fun on a sat,loved it when the indian was carters an id go for lunch an a few games o pool ,would also take ma nephews ere .cant do that now as only places with pool tables are the clubs
Bring back Carters bar !

ShelleyCowie
16-Jan-10, 20:59

Just because you got til sit in all day instead of doing important things like me and yer nag master were off doing eday! ;)

U cuda come round here, they were playin lego rockband in my house! :lol:

bobbyrussell09
16-Jan-10, 22:42
You sound like a teenager.
You will find as you get older time will travel quicker and quicker dont ask why it just does goes to fast far my liking
well i may not be as old as you but ,time disna seem to go quick for me

bobbyrussell09
16-Jan-10, 22:44
weekends are boring for me as I've watched all my dvds and don't want to spend more money on dvd's. I listen to music, play the guitar and thats how fun it gets. I'm not so interested in ps2 although I try to play wii sports.

If my mate has the weekend off, its pub time!
ps 2 get with the times mate lol,wii is dead .seems now uts just a glorified keep fit machine