PDA

View Full Version : Glee!

Fluff
11-Jan-10, 20:53
I hope some other orgers saw the pilot to this show last month. New series starts tonight on E4, cannie wait!

For those not in the know... Glee is the American word for choir. The show is based on a school choir and life in high school in America. Its very funny, not your usual 'Dawson's Creek'

Put into YouTube Glee + single ladies!

sjr014
11-Jan-10, 21:42
Roll on 9 o'clock!

George Brims
11-Jan-10, 21:55
Glee is the American word for choir.
Well not quite. A "Glee Club" is the term, which covers choir, dance, musical drama etc. though not "serious" music like orchestra, chamber music, opera and such. I have only watched one episode, the one where the young gay lad joins the football team and the team go to dance class. It was pretty funny, even though stuff set in school isn't my usual cup of tea. I haven't watched again for fear of Abba songs turning up.

Kodiak
11-Jan-10, 22:32
I hope some other orgers saw the pilot to this show last month. New series starts tonight on E4, cannie wait!

For those not in the know... Glee is the American word for choir. The show is based on a school choir and life in high school in America. Its very funny, not your usual 'Dawson's Creek'

Put into YouTube Glee + single ladies!

Thank you for posting this and now I know when NOT to change over to E4. The whole idea of this American High School Programme just makes me Shudder.

sjr014
12-Jan-10, 13:07
Maybe not everyones cup of tea but i watched and enjoyed!

Ash
12-Jan-10, 15:35
i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Liz
12-Jan-10, 15:42
I've recorded it and looking forward to watching it as looks really good.:D

joxville
12-Jan-10, 18:06
As if we don't have enough trash tv from America as it is. :roll: I'll give it a miss, America can't do funny.