PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Big Brother

Kevin Milkins
05-Jan-10, 00:42
Now that the Jungle has finished, and X factor is a distant memory, I saw in today's Express the line up for the celebrity big brother, and apart from Vinnie Jones and Stephanie Beacham, I had no idea who the other nine house mates were.

I decided in an instance that there would be no way that I would get hooked into yet another load of drivel and I would not tune in for certain.

Having done the usual channel flicking, BB had just started and I thought I would have a look, (just to make sure that I knew none of them) and ended up watching it all the way through.:eek:

I have to say that it was entertaining in a very cringe worthy sort of way and I suppose that's my viewing sorted for the next three weeks.:confused

celtic1888
05-Jan-10, 01:33
Bahhh another tv programme everyone will be harping on about for weeks, thought id heard the last of it after xfactor was finished...
Im not a fan of any shows like that.. does my nut in when folk talk about then all day everyday !! :L

upolian
05-Jan-10, 02:36
as above^^

if cheryl cole's not in it,its not worth watching

music channels are the way forward [lol]:roll:

Aaldtimer
05-Jan-10, 04:21
Now that the Jungle has finished, and X factor is a distant memory, I saw in today's Express the line up for the celebrity big brother, and apart from Vinnie Jones and Stephanie Beacham, I had no idea who the other nine house mates were.

I decided in an instance that there would be no way that I would get hooked into yet another load of drivel and I would not tune in for certain.

Having done the usual channel flicking, BB had just started and I thought I would have a look, (just to make sure that I knew none of them) and ended up watching it all the way through.:eek:

I have to say that it was entertaining in a very cringe worthy sort of way and I suppose that's my viewing sorted for the next three weeks.:confused

Kevin, I thought you had more between your ears to get sucked into watching this sort of zombie TV.

Ach Min, I'm so disappointed in you!

I hope the dogs are out of the room when this crap is on!:confused

ShelleyCowie
05-Jan-10, 11:51
I watched the launch show to see who was going in, think there is only 1 person i hadnt heard of. That Katia lassie.

But when i saw Vinny Jones i knew i was gonna be hooked! Im a huge Vinny Jones fan and im rootin for him to win already! :Razz

Saying that...Jonas (basshunter) is another one i like. So im torn between the 2 :confused

Julia
05-Jan-10, 12:34
Really felt my age watching the launch show, only recognised about half of them :eek:, thought the Katia lass was going to be that old geezers love child by the way it was told, that was a bit of a shocker, eewwww!

And who's that Heidi wifie, not good at making eye contact is she, deffo used to be a prostitute!!

Is Katie Price's boyfriend really a UFC Transvestite? Then they bunged her ex in, was waiting for her to pop up straight from the jungle and go in herself.

It's basically a show to boost their flagging careers and I will be glued to it for the next three weeks ;)

joxville
05-Jan-10, 20:01
Instead of the year being spread over four seasons it now seems to be spread over one viewing season. A diet for the eyes of (Non) Celebrity Big Brothers Strictly Dancing in Britains Got Big Brother X-Factor Who Can Dance Talent..... :eek: :(

...and I'll tell ye something else that gets my goat, every flaming show has a phone number to call. [disgust]

Bookworm
05-Jan-10, 20:16
The only two that have a hope of winning or would be worth watching are Vinnie Jones and Stephanie Beecham.
Not worth my time this year.