PDA

View Full Version : stolen

mums angels
20-Dec-09, 14:41
About 20 mins ago a few boys came past our street and stole a skate board right infront of our kids even though they were told that it was theres they would have stolen the sledge that they had in hand too if it wasnt for the fact i shouted but by the time i got the car ready to go find them they had gone so if anyones child comes home with a skateboard today could you please return it and tell your children it is wrong to steal things , i now have a very upset 4 year old to contend with !!!!!

there were 3 or 4 boys wearing black around the scapa place area of thurso off castlegreen . [evil]

S&LHEN
20-Dec-09, 14:44
Awwwww that is so awful I just cant believe it specially with it being xmas how can they be so cruel I hope your kids are ok and not to upset,
I so hope you find them :~(
So sad reading this I know how id feel.

riggerboy
20-Dec-09, 14:45
no words can be said on here without being banned, however i`ll have a go, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
no cant

sorry to hear yer troubles

mums angels
20-Dec-09, 19:11
well needless to say that the skateboard hasnt been returned but my daughter has offered to get her little brother a new one with her pocket money for his xmas.:D

dragonfly
20-Dec-09, 19:33
my son (who's sitting beside me reading this) was walking down Castlegreen Rd to meet his girlfriend and he says there is a skateboard lying at the wall beside Castlegreen Court

mums angels
20-Dec-09, 19:44
my son (who's sitting beside me reading this) was walking down Castlegreen Rd to meet his girlfriend and he says there is a skateboard lying at the wall beside Castlegreen Court

Hi there thanks for that , i took a walk over and i couldnt see it anywhere any chance you could ask him where exactly and what time .Thanks for letting me know though , gives me some hope it still might turn up .

dragonfly
20-Dec-09, 19:58
he said it was just past the bus stop and letterbox, but that was at 2:30 so might have made its way elsewhere since then

mums angels
20-Dec-09, 20:23
he said it was just past the bus stop and letterbox, but that was at 2:30 so might have made its way elsewhere since then

have looked again but has made its way off again .. never mind :( thanks for the help though

Eve
20-Dec-09, 22:18
Perhaps somebody handed it into the police station - well it would be nice to think they would at least.

ShelleyCowie
21-Dec-09, 00:35
I think ats just pure nasty! What are kids thinking nowadays? That they can just steal from other bairns?! Not on!! [evil]

Hope that you get it back.

shazzy
21-Dec-09, 12:14
well needless to say that the skateboard hasnt been returned but my daughter has offered to get her little brother a new one with her pocket money for his xmas.:D
ahh,bless her!!