PDA

View Full Version : What people steal these days

achingale
08-Dec-09, 16:28
I read on the BBC news website that a tonne of dog food has been stolen from a store in Dundee, as well as a dog cage and flea spray. Maybe Tayside Police need to get the dog squad involved to chase after these mongrels!! Still, it is a worry when people start stealing this kind of thing although I suppose it is for the monetry value - or they run a massive kennel somewhere...

Phill
08-Dec-09, 17:45
How can ye be sure it's peeps. Mebbe it's a clever doggy with a large appetite and a few itches!

lister
08-Dec-09, 21:35
Or maybe its the moggy mafia destroying the doggy food before they get till eat it.[lol]

annemarie482
08-Dec-09, 21:48
we've been told at work to watch for people stealing cheese! apparently its one of the most stolen items nationwide at this time of year!!

Bobinovich
08-Dec-09, 21:55
It's the mice I tells ya :lol:

lister
08-Dec-09, 21:55
we've been told at work to watch for people stealing cheese! apparently its one of the most stolen items nationwide at this time of year!!

So this is why some cheeses are tagged in the tesco's i was at in Inverness at the weekend..weird what to steal but hey...its expensive so there must be a market.

Or maybe its thousands of mice all joined up ant style under a mackintosh tryin for a freebee..:lol:

skinnydog
08-Dec-09, 22:16
Yip - some bandit stole the ariel topper from my car. It was only worth a pound or two but it was a memento from my holidays. Made me mad then kind of sorry for the saddo who had nothing better to do!! So, if anyone out there sees a New York Yankees baseball cap type ariel topper - it's mine!!!!