PDA

View Full Version : Tuggs right as usual

changilass
29-Nov-09, 12:39
Well we just had our first flurry of snow over Castletown, Just as Tuggs predicted.

Spot on yet again Tuggs, thanks for the heads up.

shazzap
29-Nov-09, 12:52
Same here, but it's gone now.
Just phoned someone in Watten they have not had any.

weeboyagee
29-Nov-09, 13:07
Thrumster got it's covering - road, paths, car - nearly gone now but the threat is still in the clouds! Shape of winter to come?

WBG :cool:

chaz
29-Nov-09, 13:08
We had some, between watten and spital,infact snowing now:)
Thanks tugs x

tonkatojo
29-Nov-09, 13:14
Nowt at Brabster but its bloody cold.:(

BillyEspie
29-Nov-09, 13:27
Tonkatojo it's definately freezing although if you look closely at the slight bit of rain that we have you'll see some of it is snow lol plus we did have hail stones yesterday...

ShelleyCowie
29-Nov-09, 13:57
Awwww i would love to have snow!! :(

Tugmistress
29-Nov-09, 17:12
thanks changi :o

it won't last for long, the cold upper air is off us by tomorrow night so nothing drastic yet folks, but i'll keep watching and let you know if i see anything 'interesting' :Razz

Paula

redeyedtreefrog
29-Nov-09, 19:30
Had some in Wick this morning, noticed while listening to xmas songs on telly :D

cuddlepop
30-Nov-09, 10:41
Slight covering on the grass this morning with more snow on the hills,its so cold probably going to get more snow as the clouds are "heavy" and black.

Tuggs will have the techi term but Scorrie our mad beardie can smell the snow.:lol:

tonkatojo
30-Nov-09, 11:59
Tonkatojo it's definately freezing although if you look closely at the slight bit of rain that we have you'll see some of it is snow lol plus we did have hail stones yesterday...

Your hoose is afore mine you snaffled it all before we got a chance to see it LOL. ;)
The wife said I was in the small room when a few flakes fluttered down (the ones you missed).

dessie
30-Nov-09, 12:25
yen flake hit meeeeeeeee roooooof yesturday..:~(