PDA

View Full Version : bens eyes

brandy
21-Nov-09, 23:32
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/brandy28655/windows.jpg

Kathy@watten
22-Nov-09, 00:16
Not sure about that one brandy...gives me the willies a bit! A bit like Baby John that my sis has as a kid...creepy doll! (how's your lot anyway long time no see?)

brandy
22-Nov-09, 01:14
what is it with you guys and dolls? i keep threatning mo with porcelin dolls! but we are all doing well... boys are driving me crazy but what can i say.. its part of the job!!

Mystical Potato Head
22-Nov-09, 09:52
Lovely shot,like the selective colour.

porshiepoo
22-Nov-09, 19:26
I did a similar one once and everyone hated it and said it was freaky.

I took a photo of my daughter from above her looking down which made her head look huge and her shoulders smaller and tapered, then I changed it to Sepia and played with the colouring a tad and then changed her eyes to Green.
I loved it but it freaked everyone else out. lol.
If I manage to find the cd it's on I may post it on here and freak all y'all out. lol

By the way, I love your piccie brandy. Imaginative and makes a change from the usual stuff.
Only thing I( would say is that the background is distracting and it's so easy to Gausian Blur it in Photoshop. Still fab though.

brandy
22-Nov-09, 20:08
thanks hun.
i use corell so still figuring things out. def. would look better with a blurred back ground. the orig pic that i cropped it from i really like as well.. as he looks so serious. def. would like to see your little ones foto as well!

Aaldtimer
23-Nov-09, 04:02
Those eyes just look so sad....:confused