PDA

View Full Version : Christmas

tonkatojo
21-Nov-09, 00:15
What would you like as a xmas present this year ??.
Me I would like , I don't think I will get it though ;).

ciderally
21-Nov-09, 00:25
What would you like as a xmas present this year ??.
Me I would like , I don't think I will get it though ;).
you definatley wont get that.................no way

kitty kat
21-Nov-09, 00:59
i want to watch eastenders in peace on christmas day [lol][lol]

changilass
21-Nov-09, 01:03
All I want for christmas is my missing front tooth. :eek:

teddybear1873
21-Nov-09, 01:35
Some snow. There's 2 hopes of that happening, Bob Hope and no hope.

butterfly
21-Nov-09, 01:35
I got my xmas pressie early,a laptop,because the kids kept taking theirs back from me so for peace my hubby gave it early but warned me not to ask for anything else.....but i would like some perfume,hope he is reading this.;):lol:

joxville
21-Nov-09, 02:24
I want the same as last year-Katie Melua. Not in my stocking but in stockings. ;)

I've got more chance of being given a tenner by the hair fairy. :roll:

DeHaviLand
21-Nov-09, 03:00
I want the same as last year-Katie Melua. Not in my stocking but in stockings. ;)

I've got more chance of being given a tenner by the hair fairy. :roll:

There's a hair fairy? Woohoo, it owes me, big time!

riggerboy
21-Nov-09, 08:55
i want to meet up with crayola, that way i will know a witch when i first meet one,as i`m sure the men on here have noticed you never know a womans a witch until its to blinking late,

if not i`ll have what i always have have for crimbo nowt but given with a smile

Kevin Milkins
21-Nov-09, 09:03
I want some new bracers.

I fancy a pair of those wide DIY type with pictures of DIY tools on them. :Razz

Invisible
21-Nov-09, 09:47
This year i would like to see presents I get other people actually used from time to time, I mean who doesn't want a remote controlled waiter? lol

Scorpio12thNov
21-Nov-09, 17:03
hhhmmm...what do i want for xmas? i want there til be no xmas!:Razz
Baa! & Humbug til ye's[evil]

But i do want a galaxy advent calendar, i love iss chocolate!:D

young_fishin_neep
21-Nov-09, 18:01
i want a sat nav so if i pass my test i dont get lost on my travels, sadly not gunna happen so ill be happy with watever i get :D ill be even happier if its pink :D

x

upolian
21-Nov-09, 18:04
i want to see santa:roll:

unicorn
21-Nov-09, 18:10
I want all my loved ones to have a great xmas with no stress and worry. Just chill and enjoy.

ShelleyCowie
21-Nov-09, 18:19
I would like to wake up and have Jason Statham, Robert Pattinson, Jake Gyllenhaal and Tim Roth make breakfast in bed for me! Maybe a Shelley sandwich! ;) [lol]

Scorpio12thNov
21-Nov-09, 18:22
I would like to wake up and have Jason Statham, Robert Pattinson, Jake Gyllenhaal and Tim Roth make breakfast in bed for me! Maybe a Shelley sandwich! ;) [lol]

Well Shelley, I've ben telt I look lek Jason Statham...& I'll even do eh washin up;)

majic
21-Nov-09, 18:26
I want a day of ........and the house built, barn, sand school, fencing finished, a little snow, no mud, i want,i want, i want:)

ShelleyCowie
21-Nov-09, 18:56
Well Shelley, I've ben telt I look lek Jason Statham...& I'll even do eh washin up;)

You lucky man! :eek: A jason statham look-alike! AND u do washing up! Hells bells you will be snapped up asap from that "ad" ;)

hercs22
21-Nov-09, 19:14
if someone could see their way to getting me Tim Minchin for Christmas i wouldnt ask for anything else ever lol.

Fluff
21-Nov-09, 19:33
A beautiful diamond ring to sit on my ring finger on my left hand! Don't think I am going to get it this year though :(

ShelleyCowie
21-Nov-09, 19:42
A beautiful diamond ring to sit on my ring finger on my left hand! Don't think I am going to get it this year though :(

I have been asking my OH for that for about 2 years now. I even have the engagement ring picked out so there is no worry i wouldnt like it!

Iv been told "next year" :roll:

parkie
21-Nov-09, 19:44
my daughter live,s in cumbria,my son-in-law is a policeman so at this time i hope and pray for no more incidents that would be my wish for xmas

Scorpio12thNov
21-Nov-09, 20:05
You lucky man! :eek: A jason statham look-alike! AND u do washing up! Hells bells you will be snapped up asap from that "ad" ;)

Yeah baby ye'd better believ'ed...My barrel's stocked & very much unlocked...;)

Mik.M.
21-Nov-09, 21:57
i want a sat nav so if i pass my test i dont get lost on my travels, sadly not gunna happen so ill be happy with watever i get :D ill be even happier if its pink :D

x
Learn your way about properly otherwise one day when your sat nav is broke or nicked you`ll be lost without it.Mik.XX

young_fishin_neep
21-Nov-09, 22:17
Learn your way about properly otherwise one day when your sat nav is broke or nicked you`ll be lost without it.Mik.XX

i know my way round up here, im more concerned about going down south lol, i can read a map, just rather a sat nav :p

x

Ricco
22-Nov-09, 09:52
i want to meet up with crayola, that way i will know a witch when i first meet one,as i`m sure the men on here have noticed you never know a womans a witch until its to blinking late,

if not i`ll have what i always have have for crimbo nowt but given with a smile

Crayola - you pay no heed. Some of us know you better. :grin:

Ricco
22-Nov-09, 09:55

'course you will Fluff - just be patient.:)

Ricco
22-Nov-09, 09:57
Some would like a diamond ring (easy) and some would like Katie Melua (not so easy!). Me - I would like a two week holiday in Thurso.

Thumper
22-Nov-09, 11:15
I would just like one christmas without things going wrong,no arguements,illness,deaths,separations etc and no I am not talking about Eastenders I am talking about what my christmas is usually like :eek: x

riggerboy
22-Nov-09, 11:30
I would just like one christmas without things going wrong,no arguements,illness,deaths,separations etc and no I am not talking about Eastenders I am talking about what my christmas is usually like :eek: x

if you can get a xmas without the things you have mentioned then i`m afraid it just wouldn`t be xmas

we all expect so much and when it doesnt happen its a huge let down,

lets just be happy with what we have and be happy for others,

remembe rthere is always someone worse off the you, think off all the poor s down in cumbria, xmas wash out

tonkatojo
22-Nov-09, 11:38
if you can get a xmas without the things you have mentioned then i`m afraid it just wouldn`t be xmas

we all expect so much and when it doesnt happen its a huge let down,

lets just be happy with what we have and be happy for others,

remembe rthere is always someone worse off the you, think off all the poor s down in cumbria, xmas wash out

What's happened RB, that is two posts by you without a wierd comment, have you got ye festive bug ??. ;)

riggerboy
22-Nov-09, 11:45
What's happened RB, that is two posts by you without a wierd comment, have you got ye festive bug ??. ;)

what 2 ???? must be getting old cant remember the other 1

tonkatojo
22-Nov-09, 11:48
what 2 ???? must be getting old cant remember the other 1

Make that three, you ailing or what. ;)

riggerboy
22-Nov-09, 11:52
Make that three, you ailing or what. ;)

yip am ill must go to the docs and get some peeeeels till sort me oot,

never notice you were a nosey until now tonks

tonkatojo
22-Nov-09, 11:56
yip am ill must go to the docs and get some peeeeels till sort me oot,

never notice you were a nosey until now tonks

Aye you live and learn something new every day, are you a friend of my mother in law.

riggerboy
22-Nov-09, 11:57
no but we both have the same problem

you lol

whos your mother in law ???? lol

tonkatojo
22-Nov-09, 11:59
no but we both have the same problem

you lol

whos your mother in law ???? lol

That's more like it.

Who's the nosey now. ;)

riggerboy
22-Nov-09, 12:00
back to the xmas thing about this thread,

whats everybody doing for xmas

i`m stuck oot in the box again home on the 29th just in time to do what ever you do on the 29th i suppose

riggerboy
22-Nov-09, 12:01
That's more like it.

Who's the mosey now. ;)

mosey as in mosey on doon in the duvet quilt,

who me and yer mother in law, does she fart ????

tonkatojo
22-Nov-09, 12:05
mosey as in mosey on doon in the duvet quilt,

who me and yer mother in law, does she fart ????

Aye she did, like a donkey.

riggerboy
22-Nov-09, 12:05

right this tonkas fault i have tried to be nice and to write nice replies to comments on here, have tried to bury the side of riggerboy that so many of you have come to hate/ love

but alas the darkside of riggerboy is back

so thumper if you want xmas without all the things you wrote then you had better get elmar fud with his gun to put you out of the misery that awaits you, bang bang,

riggerboy
22-Nov-09, 12:06
Aye she did, like a donkey.

did what do you mean did ?????

have you plugged her windy bits or what?????

tonkatojo
22-Nov-09, 12:10
did what do you mean did ?????

have you plugged her windy bits or what?????

She's dead (nowt to do with that bloke fudd), but she could keep in time with jingle bells (not sure under a duvet tho).

riggerboy
22-Nov-09, 12:11
She's dead (nowt to do with that bloke fudd), but she could keep in time with jingle bells (not sure under a duvet tho).

lol rest in peace tonkas windy mither in law

Dadie
22-Nov-09, 20:57
I would like to have Christmas over and done with before the new baby arrives.....If not pethidine and entinox would be good:lol:

mumof2
22-Nov-09, 23:18
i want snow for xmas.

Scorpio12thNov
22-Nov-09, 23:21
i want snow for xmas.

So do I...a big mountain of eh stuff;)

Dadie
23-Nov-09, 11:44
No snow please!
Until I have made it to CGH then the weather can do whatever it likes!

Hubby has given me a dillema .... do I spend my well earned Tesco vouchers on a wii for everyone to play on (and a wii fit for me) or a new tumble dryer as ours is on its last legs (he has taken it to bits and put it back together and it is still as bad) either way I wont get the other!

mumof2
23-Nov-09, 23:43
get the tumbler, people are always selling wiis. u'll defo be needing clothes dried quickly with 3 small people and winter weather. plus ur hubby will end up getting a wii anyway, it's a gadget after all! come play on my wii if u want and i''ll play/entertain small people. and hopefully we get lotsof snow after u and bub are home safely.

bagpuss
25-Nov-09, 22:50
Christmas- great day for families- esp if there are wee ones

Horrible if you have to spend it alone due to bereavement or break up

best idea? Forget about presents- do something nice for others- and keep the warm fuzzy glow for the year ahead.