PDA

View Full Version : short notice

Invisible
15-Nov-09, 23:38
SPEECH!

I have asked to do a speech for my best mates 21st. Bit short notice was only told half an hour ago and the party is on Saturday. Any pointers?

ShelleyCowie
16-Nov-09, 00:37
SPEECH!

I have asked to do a speech for my best mates 21st. Bit short notice was only told half an hour ago and the party is on Saturday. Any pointers?

Picture everyone thats good looking in their underwear! Dont drink too much before the speach to prevent burps, avoid any foods that may make you "gassy" to avoid any sneaky air biscuits too! [lol]

Dont be nervous, you dont seem the nervous type so you will be fine. ;)

Dr Evil
16-Nov-09, 17:03
Get half steamin before the speech then babble on pure rubbish until someone tells you to sit down then get even more steamin forget the whole thing by the morning and thats it job done!

Invisible
16-Nov-09, 17:05
Get half steamin before the speech then babble on pure rubbish until someone tells you to sit down then get even more steamin forget the whole thing by the morning and thats it job done!

Wise words, speaking from experience?

im behind you
16-Nov-09, 17:09
concur
dont think of them in there underware though just incase you look at your mates mum.could be good could be bad

Invisible
16-Nov-09, 17:24
concur
dont think of them in there underware though just incase you look at your mates mum.could be good could be bad

Did i mention most would be wearing a kilt. Have found some good material for this speech, but Dr.Evil has a point with alcohol.

Dr Evil
16-Nov-09, 21:35
well u know me a few jars and my mouth never stops so it isnt really an issue for me lol!! oh and dont worry about the kilt just dont try and do a hand stand half way through :o