PDA

View Full Version : Alex Salmond in Expenses Row again

Rheghead
10-Nov-09, 21:15
It seems Alex will lead a one man campaign to push up the tax burden in a independent Scotland. In the meantime he is just content to treat his own dentist to dinner and a concert ticket. :mad:

Out of touch or what?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/scotland/6539759/Alex-Salmond-in-row-over-palace-dinner-and-pop-concert-for-his-dentist.html

Alice in Blunderland
10-Nov-09, 21:26
Someone should knock the smarmy beggars teeth out and that will save the taxpayer forking out in the future for his dentists treat. :roll:

Honestly its getting beyond the joke what the taxpayer is expected to pay for.:)

Boozeburglar
10-Nov-09, 21:32
Well my wife and mother in law were invited to 10 Downing Street to attend a retirement party for their friend who was a tea lady.

It is part and parcel of being the guy in charge that you wine and dine people, including your friends.

I see no problem, but of course there are some people who would expect the leader of our country to go to the dentist on the bus, aye?

whaligoechiel
10-Nov-09, 21:47
lets have a free "SCOTLAND"
I am all for WEE ECK

joxville
10-Nov-09, 21:50
lets have a free "SCOTLAND"
I am all for WEE ECK

I'd go one step further. How about Free Scotland from Wee Eck?

Cattach
10-Nov-09, 21:54
Well my wife and mother in law were invited to 10 Downing Street to attend a retirement party for their friend who was a tea lady.

It is part and parcel of being the guy in charge that you wine and dine people, including your friends.

I see no problem, but of course there are some people who would expect the leader of our country to go to the dentist on the bus, aye?

And why not? I have to and 110 miles each way!!!

Fly
11-Nov-09, 00:57
I'd go one step further. How about Free Scotland from Wee Eck?

Hear, Hear.

Boozeburglar
11-Nov-09, 01:40
And why not? I have to and 110 miles each way!!!

well vote the Tories in and revel in your private dental and medical care.. you wont just be contending with waiting lists for NHS dentists, they will cease to exist!

Tom Cornwall
11-Nov-09, 23:13
well vote the Tories in and revel in your private dental and medical care.. you wont just be contending with waiting lists for NHS dentists, they will cease to exist!

and you'll lose your bus passes