PDA

View Full Version : The next great invention

teddybear1873
10-Nov-09, 03:49
So many great inventions from the past.

The next one I think will be...................Well I don't know, you tell me.

Kevin Milkins
10-Nov-09, 04:19
Those ball throwers (chuckers) that are used to throw and pick up a tennis ball has proved to be very popular with dog walkers. :Razz

I think the Mark2 model ought to be a telescopic version so they can slip into your bag with all the other bits and bobs that you need to carry to the beach to help with modern day dog exercising. :cool:

Rheghead
10-Nov-09, 09:56
A prosthetic implant that runs off body heat and gives you full email, internet and telephone access.:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
10-Nov-09, 11:55
A magnet that covers the roofs in houses that attracts all drawing pins,nails etc to it.So ye dinnae stand on any of them like fooley boy here did this morning.:lol:I'm on my coffee break,so I'm not officially skiving.:lol:

Phill
10-Nov-09, 11:55
A prosthetic implant that runs off body heat and gives you full email, internet and telephone access.:lol:

Great until it starts malfunctioning and then you'll have people screaming at themselves and throwing themselves against walls.

Phill
10-Nov-09, 11:58
What about bringing back some inventions, like phones that were tied to the wall.
Remember them, when you knew were the phone was when it was ringing instead of hunting round the house trying to find the cordless.

Rheghead
10-Nov-09, 12:13
Great until it starts malfunctioning and then you'll have people screaming at themselves and throwing themselves against walls.

Don't you already get that with regular mobiles?:D

Lolabelle
10-Nov-09, 12:37
What about bringing back some inventions, like phones that were tied to the wall.
Remember them, when you knew were the phone was when it was ringing instead of hunting round the house trying to find the cordless.
I have solved this problem by having both, one tied to the wall, and 2 floating about, randomly hiding under washing and pillows or occasionally even under paperwork! (that's when I bother doing it) :eek:

Phill
10-Nov-09, 13:07
Don't you already get that with regular mobiles?:D

Frequently, but if it's implanted I'd have to throw myself against the wall :confused

Green_not_greed
10-Nov-09, 15:05
Its either going to be a renewable powered car or an MP/MSP who is expenses-free!